Like Bali legacy bracelets? - might check it out

CC

Like Bali legacy bracelets? - might check it out

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I just put purchased item 3461968 which has been on website forever at $199.99. For a long time Bali pieces were never included with coupon code. I just purchased mine when it finally had a big discount coupon code attached. It is listed on website today for $92 something. (I still paid a little more.) So if to you like this style of Bali bracelets you might want to check this one out while it is less than 1/2 off. It is big and beautiful in my personal opinion.
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Like Bali legacy bracelets? - might check it out

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
I just put purchased item 3461968 which has been on website forever at $199.99. For a long time Bali pieces were never included with coupon code. I just purchased mine when it finally had a big discount coupon code attached. It is listed on website today for $92 something. (I still paid a little more.) So if to you like this style of Bali bracelets you might want to check this one out while it is less than 1/2 off. It is big and beautiful in my personal opinion.
That is a really nice bracelet CC...do you own the matching pendant (3425730)? I was going to purchase the pendent but decided to wait after looking at the measurements and weight. I like big and bold rings but prefer smaller pendants. Enjoy your pretty bracelet!!!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I too loved this one but it is 8" and would be way to big, I did order the matching pendant and sent it back, it was smaller then I wanted and ordered a much larger dragonfly bali pendant which I love.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Thank you Lisac2019. I did not order pendant as I have a couple beautiful bali necklaces I bought a good while back from Shoplc when it was the previous channel that will go great .
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Gemlover, the bracelet fits on me more like a 7.5 due to the thickness of the silver of the bracelet. It is 58.9 grams of silver so it makes it a thicker bracelet. All you notice on the bracelet is the big beautiful dragonfly.
2 x