Returning items that came in.

Gem Lover

Returning items that came in.

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I received items that I had purchased yesterday and most are going back. An opal ring that had great reviews but the one I got had crappy diamonds on it again, either I have bad luck or the people writing the reviews think cloudy diamonds are ok, it is going back, a Morganite ring that looks nothing like the picture, I had been waiting for a few months for the price to go down on this ring and it did, also was able to use a coupon on it so I purchased it, well it looks cheap and the metal is very light and partially hollowed out not to mention the AA Morganites look tan, it is going back. The blue Topaz tennis necklace has very pale and cloudy looking stones and one of the links is bent and very noticeable, it is going back on a brighter note so far all the items that came in from JTV were beautiful.
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Returning items that came in.

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I received items that I had purchased yesterday and most are going back. An opal ring that had great reviews but the one I got had crappy diamonds on it again, either I have bad luck or the people writing the reviews think cloudy diamonds are ok, it is going back, a Morganite ring that looks nothing like the picture, I had been waiting for a few months for the price to go down on this ring and it did, also was able to use a coupon on it so I purchased it, well it looks cheap and the metal is very light and partially hollowed out not to mention the AA Morganites look tan, it is going back. The blue Topaz tennis necklace has very pale and cloudy looking stones and one of the links is bent and very noticeable, it is going back on a brighter note so far all the items that came in from JTV were beautiful.
Sorry about your purchases. Ive noticed that morganite looks flesh colored lately. Its been years since the "old mine color" has been offered that is actually peachy pink. They still describe it that way but it has zero pink in it. Its definitely tan.
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

During the clearance event, all sales are final unless received damaged (this is also on all the packing slips I've received).
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

My packing slips do not say final sale, every other clearance they have had items were returnable, it is not like a real clearance. The items under the clearance section are not returnable unless damaged.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I'm suspicious of some reviews as I think it comes from SLC. I'm suspicious because lately on items I've checked reviews on are all recent (although I know the product has been around awhile sitting in my wishlist), and the reviews are weirdly vague. For example, some will say, "haven't received the item yet, but excited! or "I can't wait to get it!" ??? or "I can't say, I'm giving it as a gift," or "I got it for my wife as a gift" - who leaves reviews for products like this? I think SLC does...sorry. I think SLC want's to show "x" amount of reviews in the graphic that pops up on a product but if you dig and read the reviews, they are pointless. :roll:
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I'm suspicious of some reviews as I think it comes from SLC. I'm suspicious because lately on items I've checked reviews on are all recent (although I know the product has been around awhile sitting in my wishlist), and the reviews are weirdly vague. For example, some will say, "haven't received the item yet, but excited! or "I can't wait to get it!" ??? or "I can't say, I'm giving it as a gift," or "I got it for my wife as a gift" - who leaves reviews for products like this? I think SLC does...sorry. I think SLC want's to show "x" amount of reviews in the graphic that pops up on a product but if you dig and read the reviews, they are pointless. :roll:
Ive never seen so many pointless reviews as I have on the products here. Do people not know how to go into detail? Why do you like it? Why not? "Love it" is not a review.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your order. Please return and we will make this right.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Yes, those are not true reviews and it's irritating. I always leave a review and give my reasons - not just here but all places I shop - online, restaurants, etc.

I value a good review!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Hello,

I can confirm reviews are only able to be submitted by customers that purchased the product. But I do appreciate your feedback, I agree when things are vague it's not very helpful.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hello,

I can confirm reviews are only able to be submitted by customers that purchased the product. But I do appreciate your feedback, I agree when things are vague it's not very helpful.
I appreciate you reading our posts and it's good to know that only customers leave ridiculous reviews... :lol:
3 x