Blossom-Guess What's Coming to Dinner

Angelflutter

Re: Blossom-Guess What's Coming to Dinner

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
OMG..... loved that story. I could visualize every bit of it. You gave me my laugh for the day. And yes, I love Erma Bombeck !! I used to check out her books and read them during study hall. They made that miserable mandatory hour in school just fly by. :lol:
I literally howled at the title AND THE COVER of her book:

"When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It's Time to Go Home."

And I love her other comments about life:

"Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart."
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Quite the quipster she was. Can you just imagine what she'd say about our drivers license / Passport photos today. Hair skimmed back, can't smile. Why even good looking people come out looking like a mug shot.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
OMG..... loved that story. I could visualize every bit of it. You gave me my laugh for the day. And yes, I love Erma Bombeck !! I used to check out her books and read them during study hall. They made that miserable mandatory hour in school just fly by. :lol:
I loved study hall, it should have been called fun hall at my school, very little studying ๐Ÿ˜‹
1 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Sorry if I offended anyone asking if the replies were supposed to be just for ShopLC. I just discovered the community section a few days ago & I did read the home page. There was no reason for the Catticus personโ€™s post in enormous fonts to make me look like an idiot. What that really necessary ? All I did was ask a question. ๐ŸŒธ
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Amy wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Sorry if I offended anyone asking if the replies were supposed to be just for ShopLC. I just discovered the community section a few days ago & I did read the home page. There was no reason for the Catticus personโ€™s post in enormous fonts to make me look like an idiot. What that really necessary ? All I did was ask a question. ๐ŸŒธ
Amy, I assure you that no one was offended by your question & am positive no one meant to offend you. Some of us get a little (or a lot) goofy sometimes. There are many friends here...please enjoy the crazy humor & information we all share! We vent about SLC, express our likes about SLC, laugh at ourselves, cry when tragedy enters someone's life & post about anything & everything. It's a good bunch of people...really.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

It's all good Amy. Just so you know I believe Catticus has problems with her eyesight and/or her computer. Many of her posts are in large print font.
Anyhoo welcome aboard though I will warn you I do these hopefully funny vignettes about once a week.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Amy wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
@Amy

I'm so sorry, Amy! ๐Ÿ˜”

I can't see the small print.

Also, I like playing around with the different colors, font sizes and emojis.

I really am sorry for hurting your feelings!

๐Ÿฅบ
3 x

Catticus

@Amy

Also, just so you know, you didn't "look like an idiot" for asking that question.

Once again, I'm very sorry for making you feel bad!
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒบ
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me how to get emojis other than the "smilies" to the right of a post? @Catticus? I need more emojis!!
1 x

Catticus

JewelryQueen wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
It's all good Amy. Just so you know I believe Catticus has problems with her eyesight and/or her computer. Many of her posts are in large print font.
Anyhoo welcome aboard though I will warn you I do these hopefully funny vignettes about once a week.
YES, I definitely need a new computer!

I have been saving for one...and with the way things are going here, I'm not having as much trouble saving!

Maybe (for me) it's good that things have changed here...At least, for now.

OH! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ LOOK AT THAT RINNNG!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
2 x

Catticus

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Can anyone tell me how to get emojis other than the "smilies" to the right of a post? @Catticus? I need more emojis!!
I use the ones on my phone. ๐Ÿ˜Š They don't always look the same on the screen here, as they do when I use them on my emails. And some don't work at all! I hope this helps! ๐ŸŒบ
3 x