Did an Item You Wanted Sell Out?

Lulu

Did an Item You Wanted Sell Out?

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

There is a seller on Etsy - Barbsjewelryandgifts who has a warehouse full (it seems) of ShopLC's items for sale. You might find it there; but, watch the prices - some of them are 4 times what you can or could have bought it for here. Plus, you have to e-mail her to get any details.
4 x

Catticus

Re: Did an Item You Wanted Sell Out?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Maybe it's Merilee?!?

Seriously though, thank you LuLu! That's good to know!

😊
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Hmmm... I don’t see her shop on Etsy
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm... I don’t see her shop on Etsy
I found it by googling the store name from Lulu's post and found it (hope that helps - I didn't go to Etsy).

@Lulu, thanks for the headsup! Good catch! The store has a huge inventory!
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Found it!
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

There are a number of sellers on p...mark too that sell Shop LC jewelry. (the forum won’t allow me to type the full name). Some sell at reasonable prices - at Shop LC’s selling prices or maybe with a little markup. But there are others who try to sell at the “retail price”. For example I won a Cambodian blue zircon ring on the auction a year or two ago for $12. Someone is trying to sell the identical ring for about $150. And when SLC used to have free shipping on select auctions, I bought rings for $1 or $2 that I see people have listed for sale for $25 - $50 or more. Doesn’t mean they will find buyers, but I have seen some SLC jewelry sold for way more than SLC charged.
5 x