Ceruleite

Lulu

Re: Ceruleite

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I keep wanting to like this stone - but can't bring myself to buy any. Don't know why, really. I think it is the shade of blue. Of course, if they put it in a setting that appeals to me I'll probably change my mind. Their settings are starting to look stale.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I love blue too but Im one of the weird ones that actually prefers matrix in my opaque stones. Ive been eyeing the matrix fire opal and matrix neon apatite.
I have a ring in each. The neon apatite in matrix is definitely more appealing than the fire opal. I think it's just the luck of the draw as to whether your piece will have any identifiable apatite or opal.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I love blue too but Im one of the weird ones that actually prefers matrix in my opaque stones. Ive been eyeing the matrix fire opal and matrix neon apatite.
I have a ring in each. The neon apatite in matrix is definitely more appealing than the fire opal. I think it's just the luck of the draw as to whether your piece will have any identifiable apatite or opal.
Thats good to know. They must be picking the best to show on TV because they look pretty. Thanks for the info!
1 x