Ceruleite

JewelryQueen

Ceruleite

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Do any of you own this? I know absolutely nothing about this stone, but I love blue.
0 x

Gemsnob

Re: Ceruleite

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I love blue too but Im one of the weird ones that actually prefers matrix in my opaque stones. Ive been eyeing the matrix fire opal and matrix neon apatite.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I love blue too but Im one of the weird ones that actually prefers matrix in my opaque stones. Ive been eyeing the matrix fire opal and matrix neon apatite.
I’m the same way. No matrix, no character. Looks like plastic.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Yes! Matrix gives it character! I dont really care for the Mohave turquoise either. Maybe its just the color. A few years ago, Shoplc had Royston turquoise and that was nice but I didnt buy any. Im not a Santa Fe kind of person so the setting has to be more traditional.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Yes! Matrix gives it character! I dont really care for the Mohave turquoise either. Maybe its just the color. A few years ago, Shoplc had Royston turquoise and that was nice but I didnt buy any. Im not a Santa Fe kind of person so the setting has to be more traditional.
The only Mojave I like and have a couple of pieces is the purple just because it was different. I am not into the southwest jewelry either.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have two stainless steel bangles I bought a few months ago and I love the solid blue color. It is a little a
deeper blue than Arizona sleeping beauty but I have worn it together.
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Paul Deasy was really fun to watch. I liked
all the fun they had at shophq with the 3 amigos.
I’m not sure I like ceruleite. I like the matrix.
Mine#8, bisbee, royston turquoises are favorites
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Samuel B has some beautiful designs. Always
liked his stuff. His wife Netta is a fabulous
designer as well.
Has anyone seen the turquoise coming out of
Kazakhstan? Really interesting color. Lots of
matrix and a lavender cast to it when you have
it against other turquoise from around the globe
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Rolltide, from eye of the tiger, I have all kinds of turquoise. Blue, orange, purple, green, sleeping beauty, southwest and I love it all. About 30 years or so ago I had a big beautiful southwestern turquoise ring. At that time where I live turquoise was not in style at that time. I sold that ring to my friend and to this day I so regret that decision.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just received the Ceruleite hoop earrings and it is my first of this gemstone, I got them to wear with my sleeping beauty jewelry, the earrings are nice.
3 x