Do you have a favorite jewelry designer?

Gemsnob

Do you have a favorite jewelry designer?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Just out of curiosity, do you have a favorite jewelry designer? Whether gold or silver, even if you own any pieces or not, Im interested in knowing. Mine right now is Dallas Prince.
5 x

CC

Re: Do you have a favorite jewelry designer?

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Judith Ripka .
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Yurman, Lagos, Konstantino, Roberto Coin,
Dallas Prince, anything Art Deco/art nouveau/Etruscan,
Victoria Wieck, Native American, celestial
jewelry, etc
To me jewelry tells stories. It’s very much an
art form and some designs remind me of music
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I very much adore the pieces by Richard Palermo who used to sell on ShopHQ. He was associated with a gem house and his stones were exceptional. Good, clean designs. No clutter with side stones. I was fortunate enough to snag 4 of his rings and a little pendant before he left.

Also, Donna Chambers for her antique gaming chip pieces. I have two of her necklaces in 14Kt. Wouldn't pay the money for them in Sterling.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I too love Dallas Prince . I also love Chuck Clemency. I have a bunch of his jewe!ry.
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I LOVE all Giuseppe Perez designs....unfortunately he died a year ago so there’s not much left but I bought as many of his pieces as I could from of his from here. Steffy also had some excellent designs, but he died in 2015! I have a fabulous Smoky Quartz and Garnet of his. Gems en Vogue by Michael Valitutti is another fave. Love his designs and his use of the euro band. I have several of his pieces.
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I really love the Xavier pieces that I have purchased. Rings and bracelets and a couple of pendants. I am not familiar with jewelery designers. But my loves are Victorian and Art Deco. I also have quite a collection of the Bali princess's.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

The only designer pieces I have are Giuseppe Perez
And I liked him (not that I knew him) just the things I've read about him and from when he would be a guest on SLC. He had such a personality and his designs always made me smile and enjoy wearing them.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I would really love to see a line of vintage inspired jewelry with all genuine gemstones. Ive seen several lines with cz but to have the scrolling and milgraining in genuine gems and have it be affordable... Id be interested.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
The only designer pieces I have are Giuseppe Perez
And I liked him (not that I knew him) just the things I've read about him and from when he would be a guest on SLC. He had such a personality and his designs always made me smile and enjoy wearing them.
"Ahh M'ladies" I loved to watch him too, great designs.
5 x