This is CRAZY warehouse sale - unbelievable

CC

This is CRAZY warehouse sale - unbelievable

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Dionne is on the air showing items that are on the biggest warehouse clearance. She presents an item at a clearance
price, BUT the minute the item goes off air, the PRICE GOES BACK UP. So if you wAnt to purchase an item you saw a couple of seconds or few minutes before, the PRICE IS BACK UP. What kinda clearance is this? This is just nuts. They DO NOT want to sell warehouse out at this time as they are trying to convince us I AM EDITING THIS ORIGINAL POST Items are now showing clearance prices. I just do not understand how their computer system works.
Last edited by CC 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
10 x

Gypsy

Re: This is CRAZY warehouse sale - unbelievable

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Dionne is on the air showing items that are on the biggest warehouse clearance. She presents an item at a clearance
price, BUT the minute the item goes off air, the PRICE GOES BACK UP. So if you wAnt to purchase an item you saw a couple of seconds or few minutes before, the PRICE IS BACK UP. What kinda clearance is this? This is just nuts. They DO NOT want to sell warehouse out at this time as they are trying to convince us.
Ditto 🧱🤯🧱🤯🧱🤯🧱🤯
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

NOW sale prices are showing. I cannot understand how their computer system works.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Neither does SLC, therein lies ONE problem.
10 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Neither does SLC, therein lies ONE problem.
And it's a bigger problem than they want to think.

It's actually something that could cause many lawsuits...especially with all the privacy breaches.

🗄💻🗄
9 x

Catticus

And, our privacy has ALREADY been breached. People have screenshots to prove it.

It does not have to involve a method of payment or a person using another person's CC, account, etc.

Our names and addresses were "breached."
7 x

Catticus

Just what people buying expensive jewelry want...

Their names and ADDRESSES known!

NOT!
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was watching for about 30 minutes last night and I could not believe the prices, most of the items I saw were at the regular prices that I have seen them at in the past and purchased some of them at much lower cost then their clearance price. It was not like this the last two clearance shows that they had, back when Kevin was here for clearance the items were a good deal, this clearance is ridiculous!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was watching for about 30 minutes last night and I could not believe the prices, most of the items I saw were at the regular prices that I have seen them at in the past and purchased some of them at much lower cost then their clearance price. It was not like this the last two clearance shows that they had, back when Kevin was here for clearance the items were a good deal, this clearance is ridiculous!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I see the higher price and if you don’t order it when they’re showing it on air, now most times it goes back up to the higher price. Several of us have been talking about this and it’s not right. I don’t watch all the time, that’s what the “shop last 24 hours “ is for. But I agree with you, these are Not clearance prices, but regular price. I just turned the station last night because it was ridiculous what they were asking. I’m not paying it even on a regular day without a nice coupon on it. Ginger
7 x