This is CRAZY warehouse sale - unbelievable

Catticus

Re: This is CRAZY warehouse sale - unbelievable

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

QueenMILF wrote: ↑
4 years ago
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
SOMEONE WROTE IT DOWN SI ITS IN DTONE AND WHO cares what our our customers say or feel, hey you responded didn't you ??!!!
you basically said EVERYONE HAS BEEN HERE soEVERYONE MAKES THIS SAME COMPLAINT BUT IT WONT AFFECT OR CHANGE OUR BOTTOM LINE WSY EE GOIGE YOU FOR PROFITS. SO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING EVERY ONE HATES, SYMPATHYSLZE THEN SAY OH WELL.

I WROTE: "NO ONE READS THE SMALL PRINT! " ( and you know it, actually you are counting in it!)
your response:"AFTER AWHILE YOUR WILL START READING (HUH????) SO YOUR CAN START FIGURING OUT THIS PRICING MADNESS"
Apparently YOU DIDNT READ my message SO why should or would I start READING ALL THE FINE PRINT!

dismiss the condescending " Aww we hear you and want to make you happy, really we do, but at least your not alone don't feel bad for noticing and wasting my time answering the same question I've answered for EVERYONE", your response basically means EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT A SERIOUS ISSUE WE ALL HATE BUT WE WONT MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY BY CHANGING IT AND IF YOU SPEND TIME READING INSTEAD OF SHOPPING AND SPENDING MONEY WITH US, YOU CAN SEE IN ADVANCE WHERE WE PLAN TO GOUGE AND TRICK YOU OUT OF MORE MONEY BECAUSE YOUR PURCHASES AREN'T ENOUGH MONEY FOR US AND ITS OK BECAUSE WE DO TELL YOU IM SMALL PRINT WE KNOW YOU WONT
READ AND BLAME IT ON YOU KNOWING NO ONE READS IT AND SAY GET USED TO IT!!!"

Thank you for your wuick response. customer service is certainly not lacking, very good......I'll return to shopping now and wait for next chance to smile and slap my forehead as you bend me over for trying to stretch my dollar and have a few nice things that won't make my family eats bologna instead of hamburger and still have TIME to READ a fairy tale at bedtime.
at least you admit your prices are maddening but it's not so bad, they are not as bad as the upsetting shipping fees at PoliceAuction.com.
I agree with those who responded to you.

But I'll add something:

Your user name is extremely offensive.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Catticus

Yeah, I noticed that earlier. That name and post will probably ensure this issue is done with.
3 x

Catticus

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@Catticus

Yeah, I noticed that earlier. That name and post will probably ensure this issue is done with.
For those who don't know "Online Slang" or just Acronyms, there are websites that will tell you what letters mean like: IMO, ROTFLMAO, etc.

Just do a search for something like "Internet Slang". There are a lot of informative sites.

Just to warm you, not all of them are "Family Friendly". Some are very crude. Like the one RS and I are talking about.
πŸ˜’

Some are good to know for those with kids online with someone. Example: PIR: "Parent in room"

There are other variations and more that kids use.

And some are just because it's easier like "LOL".

Some add different letters or mean different things: ROTFLMFAO

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Fa.
A...
Off

I have a family member who uses: ROTFLMBFIAO
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Big
Fa.
Italian
A..
Off

Some are harmless...and some are hilarious!
πŸ˜‚
3 x

Queen!

Post by Queen! » 4 years ago

I APOLOGIZE!!! I did think you were a employee of the site or I never would have gone off like that... read your response again and imagine you thinking it was from some corporate suit trying to B. S. their way out of it!

I CANT APOLOGIZE ENOUGH! YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T DESERVE THAT AND I HOPE YOU'LL FORGIVE THE CONFUSION.
2 x

Queen!

Post by Queen! » 4 years ago

thanks Gypsy for trying to help a dumb natural blonde, Polack!! Sorry again!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
@Catticus

For those who don't know "Online Slang" or just Acronyms, there are websites that will tell you what letters mean like: IMO, ROTFLMAO, etc.

Just do a search for something like "Internet Slang". There are a lot of informative sites.

Just to warm you, not all of them are "Family Friendly". Some are very crude. Like the one RS and I are talking about.
πŸ˜’

Some are good to know for those with kids online with someone. Example: PIR: "Parent in room"

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Fa.
A...
Off

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Big
Fa.
Italian
A..
Off

πŸ˜‚
BTW and FWIW your post is awesome IMHO. TTFNπŸ₯°
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
I APOLOGIZE!!! I did think you were a employee of the site or I never would have gone off like that... read your response again and imagine you thinking it was from some corporate suit trying to B. S. their way out of it!

I CANT APOLOGIZE ENOUGH! YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T DESERVE THAT AND I HOPE YOU'LL FORGIVE THE CONFUSION.

No worries. You were upset 😊
So that you know. When SLC is responding to you it will be from a Moderator. And it will be posted as being from -

Moderator _Danielle
Moderator _Conner

There are quite a few MODS but.you get the idea
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
thanks Gypsy for trying to help a dumb natural blonde, Polack!! Sorry again!
πŸ€— we all try to support each other. And the MODS here are great and will try to help with your issues
We're Good.
3 x

Catticus

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
@Catticus

πŸ˜’

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Fa.
A...
Off

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Big
Fa.
Italian
A..
Off

πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£
1 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

πŸ˜’

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Fa.
A...
Off

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Big
Fa.
Italian
A..
Off

πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Catticus- I tried.your suggestion on the dictionary but my phone wouldnt let me I left message for you.over yonder. πŸ€”
3 x