Clearance is it just me?

Kittycat

Clearance is it just me?

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Does it seem that there is a lot of high end items and a lot of under $10 costume jewelry items in this clearance? I like items from $40-100. Maybe that's just me.
6 x

Catticus

Re: Clearance is it just me?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Does it seem that there is a lot of high end items and a lot of under $10 costume jewelry items in this clearance? I like items from $40-100. Maybe that's just me.
I've noticed the sammmmme thing! Costume Jewelry or "too expensive for me Jewelry"!

It's NUTS!
🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The only thing that they are discounting is the under $10 items and the very expensive items, the rest are not deals at all.
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Some of these things are ridiculous, especially things in silver tone or gold tone and asking almost $10 for it. You can get silver for under $10 on Friday’s. I know everyone has their own preferences, but I don’t buy anything that is tone. I don’t understand why buy vermeil really because it’s going to eventually wear off. But that’s just my opinion. But I’ve seen mostly junk items with an expensive price.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Some of these things are ridiculous, especially things in silver tone or gold tone and asking almost $10 for it. You can get silver for under $10 on Friday’s. I know everyone has their own preferences, but I don’t buy anything that is tone. I don’t understand why buy vermeil really because it’s going to eventually wear off. But that’s just my opinion. But I’ve seen mostly junk items with an expensive price.
I agree! No tone for me and Id rather save for awhile and get solid gold. Vermeil wont stand the test of time. Im pretty tough on my jewelry.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Ladies what happened to all the Beautiful quartz rings in every color they use to have ??? I'm glad I bought the things I did years ago all the Bali heavy bangles and rings miss the jewelry and the fun all of us use to have watching and of course buying!💍💎
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

Amen on the different colors of quartz! I love that stuff! I have several pieces of their different colored quartz jewelry. I actually receive more compliments on the quartz stuff than I do the
“real” stuff!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I miss the beautiful yellow hues of the citrines, the dark purple of the amethyst (my birthstone), the rich dark hues of smoky quartz and even the classic crystal white quartz. I’ve got a ring years ago from ShopLC with a round smoky quartz center stone surrounded by beautiful yellow citrines. I get more compliments on the ring and the design is beautiful, it’s not a traditional sitting but one I haven’t seen again. I miss all these beautiful gems and so tired of the tanzanite or granditerite. And all the lovely chip bead necklaces in many gemstones, along with the bracelets. I love the “carpet” necklaces they used to have and bought many. They’re loaded with quality gemstones and was so affordable, many under $10-$15. I wish they would bring back so many things, host picks, under $20 Tuesday, Creature Couture, carved animals from gemstones, those were the good old days of ShopLC and shipping $1.99. Maybe the higher ups will read this and start bringing some of the old things back, that we actually like and enjoyed instead of this hoopla about tanzanite and Opatra. :roll: Ginger
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I've noticed the sammmmme thing! Costume Jewelry or "too expensive for me Jewelry"!

It's NUTS!
🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜
EXACTAMUNDO, either too expensive or totally not my style in the under $10.00 stuff.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Last few hours Tenner and Becky hawking fissure filled Sapphires, Tanzanites, Grandidierites & other overpriced items that I bought for less in the last few months, when it WAS returnable 👍NOT ONE Host lets the viewer know its a FINAL SALE. If someone doesn't check all the words below on the Marquee floating by, they dont know. I call that TRICKERY 🤬
2 x