No hurt feelings over the big fonts....

Amy

No hurt feelings over the big fonts....

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Catticus: thank you for explaining. It’s all good. I’m getting the hang of this, just a little slow.....🌸
7 x

Blossom

Re: No hurt feelings over the big fonts....

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Amy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Catticus: thank you for explaining. It’s all good. I’m getting the hang of this, just a little slow.....🌸
Yay Amy! Welcome to our organized chaos! ! !
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I remember when I first started typing in a chat room I used large font and someone gave me a tongue slashing over it and I did not know why so I asked why they were so upset and they said I was yelling at them. I thought are they nuts how am I yelling at anyone, then someone explained to me that using large font means you are yelling or angry, I had no clue and thought well this is dumb, lol. I told them I was sorry and did not know, some people get really upset over it. When ever I see someone typing in large font I know by what they are writing if they are angry or yelling or if they just do not know what that means like myself and I do not get upset over it.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I remember when I first started typing in a chat room I used large font and someone gave me a tongue slashing over it and I did not know why so I asked why they were so upset and they said I was yelling at them. I thought are they nuts how am I yelling at anyone, then someone explained to me that using large font means you are yelling or angry, I had no clue and thought well this is dumb, lol. I told them I was sorry and did not know, some people get really upset over it. When ever I see someone typing in large font I know by what they are writing if they are angry or yelling or if they just do not know what that means like myself and I do not get upset over it.
Oh I know.
Or when people post and say β€œyou need to split up your post into paragraphs...it’s too hard to read” and other stuff.
Loosen up the panties a bit β€œeh?
Not a’ big dealio.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I guess they never think that some have vision problems, (and some *COUGH* *COUGH* tend to break their readers on a daily basis) or have VERY small screens.
πŸ‘“SNAP!πŸ‘“CRACKLE!πŸ‘“POP!πŸ‘“
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I guess they never think that some have vision problems, (and some *COUGH* *COUGH* tend to break their readers on a daily basis) or have VERY small screens.
πŸ‘“SNAP!πŸ‘“CRACKLE!πŸ‘“POP!πŸ‘“

Know the feeling 😁 I currently have 7 pair of readers stashed around my place and if I'm not looking for my coffee cup......I'm looking for my glasses ❗❗πŸ€ͺ😳
5 x

Catticus

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Know the feeling 😁 I currently have 7 pair of readers stashed around my place and if I'm not looking for my coffee cup......I'm looking for my glasses ❗❗πŸ€ͺ😳

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

@Gypsy
I need as many readers that I have of pieces of jewelry!

Errr...well...maybe not THAT many.

5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

@Gypsy
I need as many readers that I have of pieces of jewelry!

Errr...well...maybe not THAT many.

But Cat...don’t you have pretty beaded necklaces to hook your readers onto?
(Hook onto your readers??)
I don’t wear readers. I only wear glasses when I drive (have since I was 18). If I even try to wear my glasses to read I can’t see at all. I lose my glasses simply because I don’t use them much.

The saying here is β€œIN THE CASE OR ON YOUR FACE” for glasses.

The last time I couldn’t find one particular pair of glasses (I was leaving the house and wanted THAT pair πŸ™„) I found them on the side of Hawkins cage. She clearly was trying to get them INTO her cage when she had been out at one point. 🀣🀣
4 x

Catticus

Yes. I do. 🀐

But at night I cannot stand having necklaces on...you know, when you're in your pajamas but really your around the house pajamas, not what you actually wear to bed. Sweats and such.

That's when I break my readers. While on the couch or my bed. I'll get up, come back and be unable to find them or in most cases, they fall between cushions or end up under part of a throw, and I get on the couch or my bed and hear "SNAP"!

I'm hopeless.
6 x

Catticus

HAWKINS!

GOMER PYLE SAYS:

"SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
SHAME ON YOU!"
Why, the little thief! πŸ‘“πŸ¦œ

You tell her you're going to call the police next time!

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
2 x