I guess I either gotta laugh...

Gem Lover

Re: I guess I either gotta laugh...

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so sorry to hear you both had issues, It is not fun to be disappointed.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Danielle, these orders were placed months ago and I honestly don’t remember item numbers. Honestly it’s okay, not a major problem but I just wanted them to not state something is stainless steel or sterling silver magnetic clasps when it’s not always the case. Those have flaked all the way off but I wish you would send the higher ups the problems about this. I appreciate your offer Danielle but it’s way past the return date and I just wanted to make sure the magnetic clasps are really what they say they are from now on. It’s great seeing you and have a wonderful night. 🌹
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I also made the mistake of not checking out gifts I bought right away. I just put them in the gift closet until I buy gift boxes to put each in. Never again. I had an earring missing. A clasp broken, etc. i cant entirely blame that on the sellers. Thats why we have a couple weeks to return them. Yes. They should have a Quality control person double checking the shipment. Thats fantasy. It would cost them too much. Its somehow cheaper for them if we just return it ( I think they get to write it off as a loss). Usps told me they deliver about 400 returns each day to shoplc. Thats believable.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I also made the mistake of not checking out gifts I bought right away. I just put them in the gift closet until I buy gift boxes to put each in. Never again. I had an earring missing. A clasp broken, etc. i cant entirely blame that on the sellers. Thats why we have a couple weeks to return them. Yes. They should have a Quality control person double checking the shipment. Thats fantasy. It would cost them too much. Its somehow cheaper for them if we just return it ( I think they get to write it off as a loss). Usps told me they deliver about 400 returns each day to shoplc. Thats believable.
400 Returns!! :shock: :roll:
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

DAILY!!! :shock:
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I filed a claim with Usps when a Grandidierite pendant that I returned via the USPS return label that shoplc supplied, went missing, after it was out for delivery in Austin, Texas. The Usps Supervisor that called me, said that although the pkg failed to scan, it was given to Shoplc RETURNS DEPT. He said its difficult to scan about 400 items that are returned to Shoplc on a daily basis.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I filed a claim with Usps when a Grandidierite pendant that I returned via the USPS return label that shoplc supplied, went missing, after it was out for delivery in Austin, Texas. The Usps Supervisor that called me, said that although the pkg failed to scan, it was given to Shoplc RETURNS DEPT. He said its difficult to scan about 400 items that are returned to Shoplc on a daily basis.
I always get a tracking# for returns & they all seem to stop w/o "Delivered" confirmation. I never know if I was credited until I get my statement. I'd like an email when they have processed my return but w/that many a day, guess that won't happen.
3 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Not taking sides, but I'm sure they get a ton of returns from people who ordered fancy, expensive stuff to wear during the holidays, then returned it. Personally, customer service has always been really good to me. I've had several things replaced immediately, no questions asked, after not receiving them. But, then again, I'm also a '10$ Friday girl'. I would never spend a lot of money on a shopping channel item. Too risky. And I like being married......Also, I had a delivery driver that seemed to run over his deliveries before arriving on my porch. Seriously! There were tire tracks on the package. I'd also seen him fling the package out his window as he zipped in and out. I live in the mountains and sometimes they hire locals to de!iver. Notice I said "had". Thank goodness for porch cameras.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I hate to say this RS; BUT, someone down there has it in for you. :lol: Girl, you have had the worst luck with a shopping channel that I have ever heard of.

If it makes you feel better, I received a pair of two-tone, crappy diamond, mystery metal hoops the other day and one of the catches would not open. Finally got it open and then it wouldn't close. Too cheap to return so they hit the trash can. I probably should have kept the good one but my disgust took over.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Where are the mods at anyway?? They’ve all disappeared and not helping when we have issues or questions. I ordered a garnet bracelet months ago and never checked it out until I wanted to wear it. Would you believe the clasp is defective and it doesn’t lock? It’s a slide insert clasp with the 2 extra ones on the side. Only one of those work and the jeweler said it’s going to cost almost as much as the bracelet to fix it or replace it. I didn’t pay but around $70 for it, but it’s the point. It should have been inspected and another thing, these magnetic clasps, I was looking through some jewelry and what they said was stainless steel or silver magnets-not true!! The coating is flaking off several of them and it’s down to the bare metal. I don’t trust hardly what they say because if it was what they claimed, why is all of it flaking off? Terrible mess 🥺
@Ginger

Those clasps NEVER work for me! Only one side will close!

So I buy Lobster Claw or my favorite, TOGGLES!

I'm so sorry!
1 x