I guess I either gotta laugh...

RS

I guess I either gotta laugh...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Or cry...

I ordered a beaded necklace that came with a bracelet a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t open it until now.

Came in a pretty pouch, this time beige and not red. Open it up pull out the bracelet, it’s pretty and what I expected. Simple.

Look inside...LOOK INSIDEEEE THE POUCH 👀👀👀👀

no necklace...nope. No necklace.

THUD
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: I guess I either gotta laugh...

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

No necklace!?!?? For the love of Pete! So are you up the proverbial polluted tributary without means of locomotion or can you send it back?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
No necklace!?!?? For the love of Pete! So are you up the proverbial polluted tributary without means of locomotion or can you send it back?
OMG....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literally at this point I have NO IDEA⁉️

I mean...you’re new on the forum so you really have NO idea.

The luck I have had is extraordinary-ily bad much of the time.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thats what they count on. Either sell you a non returnable, or you dont open up the pkg, until after you can return it. Still. Call them. Ask for a supervisor.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thats what they count on. Either sell you a non returnable, or you dont open up the pkg, until after you can return it. Still. Call them. Ask for a supervisor.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Where are the mods at anyway?? They’ve all disappeared and not helping when we have issues or questions. I ordered a garnet bracelet months ago and never checked it out until I wanted to wear it. Would you believe the clasp is defective and it doesn’t lock? It’s a slide insert clasp with the 2 extra ones on the side. Only one of those work and the jeweler said it’s going to cost almost as much as the bracelet to fix it or replace it. I didn’t pay but around $70 for it, but it’s the point. It should have been inspected and another thing, these magnetic clasps, I was looking through some jewelry and what they said was stainless steel or silver magnets-not true!! The coating is flaking off several of them and it’s down to the bare metal. I don’t trust hardly what they say because if it was what they claimed, why is all of it flaking off? Terrible mess 🥺
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OMG....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literally at this point I have NO IDEA⁉️

I mean...you’re new on the forum so you really have NO idea.

The luck I have had is extraordinary-ily bad much of the time.
The sad part is......you are so right 🥺 I dont think anyone has bad luck the way you seem too 🥺
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Where are the mods at anyway?? They’ve all disappeared and not helping when we have issues or questions. I ordered a garnet bracelet months ago and never checked it out until I wanted to wear it. Would you believe the clasp is defective and it doesn’t lock? It’s a slide insert clasp with the 2 extra ones on the side. Only one of those work and the jeweler said it’s going to cost almost as much as the bracelet to fix it or replace it. I didn’t pay but around $70 for it, but it’s the point. It should have been inspected and another thing, these magnetic clasps, I was looking through some jewelry and what they said was stainless steel or silver magnets-not true!! The coating is flaking off several of them and it’s down to the bare metal. I don’t trust hardly what they say because if it was what they claimed, why is all of it flaking off? Terrible mess 🥺

Ginger I am sorry, I am working with the team. It’s been hectic not your fault just being transparent. I am happy to help! Please email me your order info and I am glad to help you. Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Or cry...

I ordered a beaded necklace that came with a bracelet a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t open it until now.

Came in a pretty pouch, this time beige and not red. Open it up pull out the bracelet, it’s pretty and what I expected. Simple.

THUD
Hello RS,

Please get me this order information. I would like to find out who packed this.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Or cry...

THUD
Hello RS,

Please get me this order information. I would like to find out who packed this.
Hi Danielle,
It’s order 1072568562

The pouch was fine with the bracelet. Maybe SLC receives them already packed? I don’t know.

Thanks for helping. I like the bracelet!
3 x