Frustrated and annoyed...

Grizzy

Frustrated and annoyed...

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

This is actually not Shoplc’s fault at all, but I had a recent order be delivered yesterday but the problem was it wasn’t delivered to ME😡

Our mail carrier frequently puts mail from a few streets over in our box because it’s the same house number but a different street and they’re too lazy or careless to make sure it’s correct. I don’t know if this is what happened with my order but it’s sad that if it did whoever ended up with it wouldn’t put it in our mailbox or on the porch.

What I ordered wasn’t expensive at all, it was just costume jewelry, but I was still looking forward to wearing it ☹️
7 x

honey

Re: Frustrated and annoyed...

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Awe Grizzy, I hope that package makes it's way back to
you tomorrow. XO
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Sorry Grizzy you didn’t get your package but check and see if the postal service can track it. Mine usually says it was delivered even though it wasn’t to me and that’s the end of it. Would some of the Mods please address this for Grizzy since she didn’t get her order?? It’s not her fault it’s lost, can you please send out a replacement for her @ModDanielle?
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
This is actually not Shoplc’s fault at all, but I had a recent order be delivered yesterday but the problem was it wasn’t delivered to ME😡

Our mail carrier frequently puts mail from a few streets over in our box because it’s the same house number but a different street and they’re too lazy or careless to make sure it’s correct. I don’t know if this is what happened with my order but it’s sad that if it did whoever ended up with it wouldn’t put it in our mailbox or on the porch.

What I ordered wasn’t expensive at all, it was just costume jewelry, but I was still looking forward to wearing it ☹️
Now I'm really not someone who wants to cause trouble for anyone but, by golly I would be compelled to go to the PO & have a chat about that carrier. There's no excuse or reason for your mail to be delivered to someone else! Everybody knows it's a federal offense to open anothers mail.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Hello,

Very sorry to hear about this. Please email me the info at Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com and well he happy to help.
1 x

Grizzy

Thanks everybody and thank you Mod Danielle! I will send you the info!
5 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

My daughter has a post man that can't get the mail delivered right to save his soul! Well, at least it helped her meet her neighbor since they often have to exchange packages delivered to each other, but belong to the other one! Once in Florida I mailed her something expensive and it was missing for over a month. When it finally got to her--which in itself was a miracle that I was grateful for--it was beat up pretty bad. Lucky it didn't damage the printer inside.
I had a Fedex guy dump an expensive work brief case at the bottom of my drive in Ohio in winter by my post box instead of walking it up to my house and a snow plow carried it down the street--my neighbor actually delivered it to me when he found it! I was able to get a replacement, but really --what was THAT guy thinking. With all the online ordering going on, I think the delivery system is having growing pains.

I had a very delayed package from Shop LC--had something not delivered for about three weeks. But that was really the only time of all my years with Shop LC and the last ten packages were really quite prompt. Makes me think I am wearing them out and better pace myself! I have had some awesome Clearance purchases--this has been a stellar clearance. I have this beautiful AAA tanzanite ring which I absolutely don't need because I already have enough tanz. (if there is such a thing), but I am waiting for my first piece of London Blue--a bracelet! Yahoo...come to Momma!
3 x

Grizzy

UPDATE!!!

I got a call this morning and a voicemail on my way in to work. It was from Shoplc! They are sending me the items next day air!!! Wooohooo!!!

Thank you so much Mod Danielle and Michelle!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
UPDATE!!!

I got a call this morning and a voicemail on my way in to work. It was from Shoplc! They are sending me the items next day air!!! Wooohooo!!!

Thank you so much Mod Danielle and Michelle!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Yay Danielle & Michelle!
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Grizzy So happy that a new shipment is
on the way! No complaint here! YAY!
6 x