I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

What-a-gem

I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I’m watching Cheryl and Stacey just now. I guess I wasn’t listening very well, but all of a sudden I hear Cheryl saying how nice everyone is on the forums..says how nice everyone there is, they would never say anything bad on those forums..yadda yadda..Stacey says, “ on the forums.”.. I don’t go there. She just said it matter of factly. And Cheryl says, “well, don’t go there, just don’t go there”-interesting...just :roll: saying
11 x

Ginger

Re: I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I heard that and I think she was making fun of us and the comments that have been made about her. I think this is so unprofessional and why hasn’t something been done?? Obviously she could care less about our opinions on her yelling, screaming and screeching. I’m actually appalled by this behavior, management are you listening?? You need to please 🥺
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I wasn’t watching, was dealing with my issue.

But why would Cheryl first say everyone was nice, and then say something that makes it seem the opposite.
I wish I’d have heard it.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I’m watching Cheryl and Stacey just now. I guess I wasn’t listening very well, but all of a sudden I hear Cheryl saying how nice everyone is on the forums..says how nice everyone there is, they would never say anything bad on those forums..yadda yadda..Stacey says, “ on the forums.”.. I don’t go there. She just said it matter of factly. And Cheryl says, “well, don’t go there, just don’t go there”-interesting...just :roll: saying
Wow! I guess our threads crossed because I just started one "Who knows" about this very thing. I saw it & thought...ok Stacy hasn't read any posts but yes, Cheryl has! Didn't change anything did it?
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I heard that! Right before I changed the channel.
bluez
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

RS, it was Cheryl’s way of making fun of us and our opinions we have stated about her yelling and screaming. She’s read the forums and then told Stacey, no You don’t want to go there. It was rather insulting and I hope management will replay the video and do something about this. So unprofessional
7 x

What-a-gem

Cheryl was being facetious when she mentioned how” nice” we all were in the forums. Although she wasn’t rolling her eyes, or being animated at all
I wish you had heard it too, RS.
8 x

Blossom

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
RS, it was Cheryl’s way of making fun of us and our opinions we have stated about her yelling and screaming. She’s read the forums and then told Stacey, no You don’t want to go there. It was rather insulting and I hope management will replay the video and do something about this. So unprofessional
Wouldn't it be something if the on line video clip for that diamond ring was of Cheryl saying that! I'm gonna see if I can find that ring & see.
5 x

What-a-gem

Oh now, that would be precious. Good idea! I don’t even know what they were selling at that moment.
6 x

Blossom

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Wouldn't it be something if the on line video clip for that diamond ring was of Cheryl saying that! I'm gonna see if I can find that ring & see.
Went to website & viewed ring she & Stacy were showing when the comments were made...no video clip (yet). I'll check tomorrow & report back if there is a clip showing their conversation.
4 x