I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Blossom

Re: I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Oh now, that would be precious. Good idea! I don’t even know what they were selling at that moment.
Item# 3430570
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I saw that too. Stacy said she has never been on the forum. Cheryl said you dont want to go there. I think Cheryl believes we are just picking on her. I disagree. I appreciate and respect her GEM knowledge. I really liked her when she was on the the other network. There was no yelling then. Its not only us humans that yelling bothers. My Chihuahua will react to Cheryl yelling by barking at her, then she runs under by bed cover to hide. Basically, she is afraid !!
10 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I saw that too. Stacy said she has never been on the forum. Cheryl said you dont want to go there. I think Cheryl believes we are just picking on her. I disagree. I appreciate and respect her GEM knowledge. I really liked her when she was on the the other network. There was no yelling then. Its not only us humans that yelling bothers. My Chihuahua will react to Cheryl yelling by barking at her, then she runs under by bed cover to hide. Basically, she is afraid !!
Dogs are so smart!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I could be completely wrong but her sarcasm came across as her chastising some posters for comments made about her behavior when she says shes been on the forum and shes commenting on their behavior with thier posts.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry, but I wasn't watching. Am watching JTV, wanted to see the pearl show and wait until 11:00 for special pricing on the bewah (how do u spell that?) strand. They also had a GORGEIOUS strand of South Sea Pearls for just under a thousand. They were beautiful!
I, too was watching JTV for the pearls. Biwa pearls are beautiful. I'm not sure where the Biwas come from, now, since the lake hasn't produced pearls for a few decades. Mark (almost) always brings some lovely pearls. I bought the $39.99 plus free s&h set earlier - 18" pure nacre 8-9mm nk and earrings.

I keep hoping Mark will bring in some Vietnamese blue Akoyas - I know they will be very pricey if he ever gets some.

That Burmese golden pearl ring he has looks lovely. Just wish it wasn't set down in that bowl design - that's like sitting Baby in a corner.
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I was watching then and heard the conversation Cheryl started with Stacey. Whether she likes forum and comments is irrelevant. With million of viewers watching, in my opinion, she should not have discussed forum, and definite!y in front of millions of viewers should not on live tv told Stacy not to go there. She absolutely has the right to her opinion on the forum and comments on the forum but on air is not the place for her to address her concerns.. Cheryl has the ability to address her concerns on THIS FORUM ( just like Nikki and Adi did), not do it while live on air tv in front of million of viewers. Tell US Cheryl how you feel and why we are right of wrong as we are the ones who have posted, not the rest of Shoplc' viewing audience.
11 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

She did say it and that is why she doesn't deserve too much sympathy. She doesn't care what the customer thinks--she is the center of the universe. She just made my case for me. Giving her feedback that might help her and she responds poorly--what is that saying about keeping your wisdom to your self and not throwing pearls before.... well, anyway, some people get a little insight on how to be better and they blow it off and then they get what they deserve. I saw her with Craig the other night and I was so sorry for him. He is a professional and his face for the first twenty minutes was so strained with self-control. She made on air comments that were totally at his expense and I never saw him lose his temper before but he did then--he sternly told the producer to shoot to the jewelry and that "you have control of the camera" and repeated it, Later he was more relaxed--maybe they whispered something calming in his ear, but I was really upset for him. He is a classy guy and he has a lot to say. I learn a lot from him and she hijacked the whole part of the show by interrupting him when he was explaining something. It was a long time before he got to talk again and that is when he probably got himself under control--as professionals are trained to do. She is too ridiculous. And where is poor MIchelle? Why is this business management dragging us all into their HR mess?
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

IMO, just another instance of Cheryls immatuity and lack of impulse control. The more I see and hear of her, the less professional she comes across. This reflects on the whole of Shoplc to me because the hosts are the first thing everyone sees. Next would be CS. So, if the suits are ok with them saying this on live tv, just imagine what all is said by everyone when no cameras are around.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
She did say it and that is why she doesn't deserve too much sympathy. She doesn't care what the customer thinks--she is the center of the universe. She just made my case for me. Giving her feedback that might help her and she responds poorly--what is that saying about keeping your wisdom to your self and not throwing pearls before.... well, anyway, some people get a little insight on how to be better and they blow it off and then they get what they deserve. I saw her with Craig the other night and I was so sorry for him. He is a professional and his face for the first twenty minutes was so strained with self-control. She made on air comments that were totally at his expense and I never saw him lose his temper before but he did then--he sternly told the producer to shoot to the jewelry and that "you have control of the camera" and repeated it, Later he was more relaxed--maybe they whispered something calming in his ear, but I was really upset for him. He is a classy guy and he has a lot to say. I learn a lot from him and she hijacked the whole part of the show by interrupting him when he was explaining something. It was a long time before he got to talk again and that is when he probably got himself under control--as professionals are trained to do. She is too ridiculous. And where is poor MIchelle? Why is this business management dragging us all into their HR mess?
I cant believe she still has a job after that. Shes gross in my opinion. That was so out of line. Not one bit of it was funny. I felt awful for him. Just goes to show that no one is in charge at shoplc if she still has a job after the last couple of weeks of Cheryls behavior.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
IMO, just another instance of Cheryls immatuity and lack of impulse control. The more I see and hear of her, the less professional she comes across. This reflects on the whole of Shoplc to me because the hosts are the first thing everyone sees. Next would be CS. So, if the suits are ok with them saying this on live tv, just imagine what all is said by everyone when no cameras are around.
I completely agree that Cheryl says & does things that are completely unprofessional and petty. My point is she doesn't care about what anyone says about her but it seems shes going to say things about forum posts to stir up everyone...try to get people to pick sides for or against her and us to fight each other
She seems to be very sure of her job security.
5 x