I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I think she is offended by the negative posts & her self preservation armor is causing bad on air decisions. I don't agree w/her method of presenting but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She obviously took the negative posts as personal attacks rather than as constructive criticism.
I dont know what is self preserving though when she acts like a farm animal or says "more cushion for the pushin'. Shes the one who keeps shooting herself in the foot. We just point it out. Maybe she should work overnight and her show could be called "Shoplc and Cheryl after dark, rated R".
Don't forget Cheryl aggressively INSISTING Craig to say "who cut the cheese" in French. :roll:
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I think she is offended by the negative posts & her self preservation armor is causing bad on air decisions. I don't agree w/her method of presenting but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She obviously took the negative posts as personal attacks rather than as constructive criticism.
I dont know what is self preserving though when she acts like a farm animal or says "more cushion for the pushin'. Shes the one who keeps shooting herself in the foot. We just point it out. Maybe she should work overnight and her show could be called "Shoplc and Cheryl after dark, rated R".
You're of course absolutely right. I just think it's her way of lashing out at all the negative comments. Self preservation by being angry instead of crying. Unprofessional but human.

Yeah, I agree some things (unrelated to forum) she says & does are jaw dropping..."what...why did she say that!"

I only meant what she says about forum.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Cheryl drives me bat****crazy too 🤯 but all of our posting on the different threads (and there have been ALOT) seems the only we have accomplished is for Cheryl to become bolder in her antics and comments. So maybe we need to use a different approach on the forum. Wasnt there some kind of polling option that we had available? I dont know surely there's some other way to make our opinion known to SLC and not encourage Cheryl's behavior.
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Don't forget Cheryl aggressively INSISTING Craig to say "who cut the cheese" in French. :roll:
YOU GUYS!!!!!! you're makin' me laugh! I wish that I could stick
around but I gotta run errands and crap. (crap?...not literally) :lol:
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl drives me * too 🤯 but all of our posting on the different threads (and there have been ALOT) seems the only we have accomplished is for Cheryl to become bolder in her antics and comments. So maybe we need to use a different approach on the forum. Wasnt there some kind of polling option that we had available? I dont know surely there's some other way to make our opinion known to SLC and not encourage Cheryl's behavior.
It appears Cheryl wears the pants at SLC and Amit wears a skirt. No control over employees what so ever.
2 x

Blossom

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl drives me * too 🤯 but all of our posting on the different threads (and there have been ALOT) seems the only we have accomplished is for Cheryl to become bolder in her antics and comments. So maybe we need to use a different approach on the forum. Wasnt there some kind of polling option that we had available? I dont know surely there's some other way to make our opinion known to SLC and not encourage Cheryl's behavior.
It appears Cheryl wears the pants at SLC and Amit wears a skirt. No control over employees what so ever.
😂Couldn't help it. That made me laugh!
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Let's get down to the real problem with that show. I caught part of the show where they were selling a 10K bracelet in the 6 1/2" length and Stacy had it hanging halfway down her hand. Either she didn't have it clasped (couldn't tell) or she has a hand the size of a 4 year old. It would have been helpful if Stacy had stated her wrist size.

We need info, people.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Let's get down to the real problem with that show. I caught part of the show where they were selling a 10K bracelet in the 6 1/2" length and Stacy had it hanging halfway down her hand. Either she didn't have it clasped (couldn't tell) or she has a hand the size of a 4 year old. It would have been helpful if Stacy had stated her wrist size.

We need info, people.
Its kind of hard to focus with Cheryl talking about everything EXCEPT the jewelry they are supposed to be showing.
0 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl drives me bat****crazy too 🤯 but all of our posting on the different threads (and there have been ALOT) seems the only we have accomplished is for Cheryl to become bolder in her antics and comments. So maybe we need to use a different approach on the forum. Wasnt there some kind of polling option that we had available? I dont know surely there's some other way to make our opinion known to SLC and not encourage Cheryl's behavior.
Exactly!!! She hasn't always said & acted so unprofessionally w/inappropriate comments & actions! It escalated after we started voicing our opinions! That's why I think our opinions have offended her & her reaction is what we witness now. That was all I meant by self preservation...she's hurt & angry so...maybe it's her way to protect herself & she doesn't know when/how to stop.
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

As irritating as it can be, I have to admit, I'll tune in sometimes to watch just for the heck of it when she is on just to see what antics she'll pull. It's like watching the Gong Show and a train wreck all in one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x