Customer appreciation coupons

Ginger

Re: Customer appreciation coupons

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I just tried using my voucher and it didn’t work, It said Not Valid on Rising Auction!! What I was trying to get was no WAY on the Rising Auction. Shame on you ShopLC for such deceitful practices and I was giving you another chance after the fiasco with my last order. You may keep your voucher and I will buy it elsewhere 🥺 and I did take a screenshot by the way 😉
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I called customer service and was told your order has to be the price of your vouchers before taxes and shipping. So I have a $50 voucher and I have to have $50 worth of items in my cart for it to qualify. So if have to pick 3-4 things to get up to that amount, you pay shipping on each item, I was told. That defeats the purpose for me and I would like to just use it on 1 item and have a balance on the voucher, just my opinion. Ginger
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I just tried using my voucher and it didn’t work, It said Not Valid on Rising Auction!! What I was trying to get was no WAY on the Rising Auction. Shame on you ShopLC for such deceitful practices and I was giving you another chance after the fiasco with my last order. You may keep your voucher and I will buy it elsewhere 🥺 and I did take a screenshot by the way 😉
When my vouchers didn’t work I happened to call
customer service because it made me upset. CS told
me that I had place the order over the phone in
order to use the voucher. Lo and behold it worked.
I’d say try and call CS. Can’t hurt
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Mine all worked
1 x