30% off my butt

Gem Lover

30% off my butt

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

This 30% off is a joke, everything in my cart went up when they posted the coupon, one ring was $79.99 in my wish list yesterday $179.99 today and it is like that with all my wish list items. They must think we are just plain stupid.
11 x

Gypsy

Re: 30% off my butt

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I agree Gem Lover- I haven't found anything in this clearance sale that had an actual clearance price ☹
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I think it's funny that one can say 'butt' and not f a n n y.
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

how about ......butt head?? :shock:

[/YIKES!!!i]
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
I think it's funny that one can say 'butt' and not f a n n y.
Must be the letter it begins with!
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!

What if your NAME was F anny?!?

Like F anny Flagg?!?

But she spells it "Fannie".
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!

What if your NAME was F anny?!?

Like F anny Flagg?!?

But she spells it "Fannie".
[/quote

You're right, she wouldn't be able to post! I watch her sometimes on the 1970's Match Game!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
This 30% off is a joke, everything in my cart went up when they posted the coupon, one ring was $79.99 in my wish list yesterday $179.99 today and it is like that with all my wish list items. They must think we are just plain stupid.
I thought maybe you were exercising to take 30% off yer butt❣️🤪
8 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I noticed that. There was a small item that I wanted and boom, the price has doubled.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Warning - I'm Not Happy with SLC

Not only have the items increased in my wish list, I find with higher discount code (30% is not high but apparently SLC thinks so), I find that products are 'temporarily OUT OF STOCK" but as soon as the clearance ends - the items are magically BACK IN STOCK! So, even though SLC says that everything is on sale including the clearance, they get around that by picking and choosing what will NOT be sold by making it unavailable with a FAKE "out of stock" or "sold out" trick. It's such BS.

This is not my theory, it is proof positive as I've noted this to happen. This is not right or honorable to the customer! I'm so over SLC. Do us right, SLC.

P.S. I tired of TennEr and his endless stories and his braggadocious ego. OK, I get it. You hit the jackpot buying Morganite/or whatever stone you and brother bought for $20,000 and turned it around 7 years later and now you have a multi-million dollar farm, you are not Einstein nor a genius in the gem retail industry - obviously - you are on SLC :? !

Tenner mumbles, with a voice that is so irritating, like finger nails going down a blackboard, and he RUDELY interrupts the lady hosts constantly! I don't like how he treats Becky especially. EVERY time Becky starts to speak About the Product, he interrupts her and says, "Miss Becs (?), we need to move on, (AFTER HE JUST SPENT 10 MINUTES TALKING AND BRAGGING ABOUT HIMSELF) HE was the one WASTING TIME, but, yet, Becky graciously, agrees, but BECKY is the one that is giving the product info I WANT TO HEAR! I mean, Tenner brings the show to a screeching HALT with his loooong-winded stories, that half the time makes NO SENSE nor do I CARE about because he will start describing his "friend" or how important he is to others. Just STOP, Tenner - you're ego is self-inflated. You are NOT ALL THAT.

Yes, I'm frustrated and I know people luv Tenner - but I'm so frustrated at the bait and switch and feeble farce of a discount code crap they pull on us like we are idiots. I care about the people on the forum more than buying the JUNK SLC is selling (by the most part). The terrible product that is being sold to top-tier customers that have loose stones, bad color, or plain missing etc, for example like RS who is never NEVER giving her VIP treatment (meaning put her on a VIP list and have an expert to personally pick out her products since she spends THOUSANDS ALL THE TIME) - means they AIN"T going to care about any of us (me) small-ballers.

okay. I've said my piece. I'm not going to reread this for errors and grammar. I just don't care to.
8 x