If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post Reply
User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2289
Joined: 11 months ago

If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gemsnob » 10 months ago

This is not like me. Im really a very private person. I just dont know what else to do. My oldest daughter is not well. She is on the autism spectrum and has severe anxiety and ocd. Shes been going downhill for a long time. She moved back in this past October which is good but Ive stuggled to find her help for a long time. If you pray, please pray for her that she finds peace of mind and happiness. Shes so unhappy that Im REALLY worried. I believe in the power of prayer. It has literally saved my life . Anything.....Thank you.
9 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by RS » 10 months ago

Gemsnob...I’m with you my friend. My son is Autistic. I know the struggles.

Praying for your daughter, you and your family.

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️
4 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2289
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gemsnob » 10 months ago

RS wrote:
10 months ago
Gemsnob...I’m with you my friend. My son is Autistic. I know the struggles.

Praying for your daughter, you and your family.

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️
❤ Thank you. It means so much that you understand. ❤
3 x

honey
Posts: 1203
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by honey » 10 months ago

Gemsnob, I'm praying that your daughter does not see how
REALLY worried that you are, and that the Lord lifts yours
and hers spirits.
My joy in the Lord is my strength. XO
5 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2289
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gemsnob » 10 months ago

honey wrote:
10 months ago
Gemsnob, I'm praying that your daughter does not see how
REALLY worried that you are, and that the Lord lifts yours
and hers spirits.
My joy in the Lord is my strength. XO
honey,
I have such Faith in the Lord that it is second nature to me. As a mom, I wake up praying and go to sleep praying. Thank you for your kindness. ❤
5 x

LisaC2019
Posts: 610
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by LisaC2019 » 10 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
10 months ago
This is not like me. Im really a very private person. I just dont know what else to do. My oldest daughter is not well. She is on the autism spectrum and has severe anxiety and ocd. Shes been going downhill for a long time. She moved back in this past October which is good but Ive stuggled to find her help for a long time. If you pray, please pray for her that she finds peace of mind and happiness. Shes so unhappy that Im REALLY worried. I believe in the power of prayer. It has literally saved my life . Anything.....Thank you.
Prayers Gemsnob and I am in agreement with your request concerning your daughter. I believe when the request was made in prayer the angels are already working on your behalf. Be encouraged!
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gypsy » 10 months ago

Gemsnob
My heart goes out to you and your daughter
Will absolutely include your family in prayer 🙏
Please know that your "forum family " is here for you
4 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2289
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gemsnob » 10 months ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
10 months ago
Gemsnob wrote:
10 months ago
This is not like me. Im really a very private person. I just dont know what else to do. My oldest daughter is not well. She is on the autism spectrum and has severe anxiety and ocd. Shes been going downhill for a long time. She moved back in this past October which is good but Ive stuggled to find her help for a long time. If you pray, please pray for her that she finds peace of mind and happiness. Shes so unhappy that Im REALLY worried. I believe in the power of prayer. It has literally saved my life . Anything.....Thank you.
Prayers Gemsnob and I am in agreement with your request concerning your daughter. I believe when the request was made in prayer the angels are already working on your behalf. Be encouraged!
Thank you so much! ❤
3 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2289
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gemsnob » 10 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
10 months ago
Gemsnob
My heart goes out to you and your daughter
Will absolutely include your family in prayer 🙏
Please know that your "forum family " is here for you
Thank you SO much Gypsy! What an awesome family we have here! I feel blessed! ❤
3 x

CC
Posts: 395
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by CC » 10 months ago

Prayers for your daughter, you and your family.
4 x

Post Reply