If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Gemsnob

Re: If you pray, can I make a prayer request?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Prayers for your daughter, you and your family.
Thank you so much CC. ❤
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Reaching out to you and your daughter in prayer.
Wishing you both strength and courage. ♥️
3 x

Gemsnob

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Reaching out to you and your daughter in prayer.
Wishing you both strength and courage. ♥️
Thank you What-a-gem. ❤
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Sending prayers and hugs to you. Mom and I contacted our church and they are going to do a prayer circle for you tomorrow afrernoon.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
This is not like me. Im really a very private person. I just dont know what else to do. My oldest daughter is not well. She is on the autism spectrum and has severe anxiety and ocd. Shes been going downhill for a long time. She moved back in this past October which is good but Ive stuggled to find her help for a long time. If you pray, please pray for her that she finds peace of mind and happiness. Shes so unhappy that Im REALLY worried. I believe in the power of prayer. It has literally saved my life . Anything.....Thank you.
"When life gets too hard to stand...kneel"

I've always believed that. My prayers are with you, your daughter & entire family🙏
5 x

Gemsnob

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Sending prayers and hugs to you. Mom and I contacted our church and they are going to do a prayer circle for you tomorrow afrernoon.
I cannot thank you and you mom enough! ❤
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Prayer works. I just prayed and will add her to my continued prayers.

May God bless your daughter and you abundantly and peace of Him descend upon you. <3
3 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
This is not like me. Im really a very private person. I just dont know what else to do. My oldest daughter is not well. She is on the autism spectrum and has severe anxiety and ocd. Shes been going downhill for a long time. She moved back in this past October which is good but Ive stuggled to find her help for a long time. If you pray, please pray for her that she finds peace of mind and happiness. Shes so unhappy that Im REALLY worried. I believe in the power of prayer. It has literally saved my life . Anything.....Thank you.
"When life gets too hard to stand...kneel"

I've always believed that. My prayers are with you, your daughter & entire family🙏
Thank you Blossom! ❤
2 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Prayer works. I just prayed and will add her to my continued prayers.

May God bless your daughter and you abundantly and peace of Him descend upon you. <3
Thank you! ❤
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Gemsnob, I have suffered with the same thing since I was 9 years old so I know how your daughter feels and I know how helpless my mom felt not being able to find anything that worked for me, I was put on different drugs over the years and they did not work and some just caused other issues due to the side effects of them. When I was 51 my neurologist put me on Gabapentin for nerve damage, I was talking to my primary care doctor about 6 months later and told him I did not know why but my anxiety and OCD was almost none existent and I could not understand why, he laughed and said it was due to the Gabapentin and that the reason is it is known as a duel drug, it can help more then one illness and one of the things it is used for is anxiety so I was killing two birds with one stone. It has changed my life and with no ill side effects and it is not addictive, it saved me from the every day fear that anxiety brings. I do not know what your daughter has tried but my story goes to show that there is something that could help so do not lose hope. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.
3 x