NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

jojosmom

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Get prepared ladies and gents they are going to have a 24 HOUR EVENT Saturday of and I quote, "OUR the Customer's Favorite Gemstone of All Time"......can you guess it :o ......that's right SHUNGITE!! :twisted: UGH!! :cry: ICK!! :evil: BARF!!!! :roll: GROSS!!!!

Sick and Tired of Shungite.
14 x

RS

Re: NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Get prepared ladies and gents they are going to have a 24 HOUR EVENT Saturday of and I quote, "OUR the Customer's Favorite Gemstone of All Time"......can you guess it :o ......that's right SHUNGITE!! :twisted: UGH!! :cry: ICK!! :evil: BARF!!!! :roll: GROSS!!!!

Sick and Tired of Shungite.
I couldn’t agree more!
9 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yup !!! I just did the channel search and they had on the Shungite ballpoint pens on. Looked at the guide and observed the it was going to be on almost all day tomorrow. Nope... switched the channel. We got 2.7 inches of rain in the last 24 hours and it's supposed to rain again all day tommorow.... but, I will put in my raincoat and golashes and go out in this rain instead of staying home and watching shungite all day.
6 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Yuck is right. It must be a cheap gemstone for them to buy. Not watching as usual
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

What ? They haven't done that in the last three weeks. Gracious goodness...how much could they possibly have? :lol:
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I've tried several Shungite peices rings, bracelets, earrings,and even a wrap for my wrist, a pyramid, a cube, nothing worked for me. Feel silly, but I least I only bought 2 rings and 2 bracelets, at least I will still wear them. I for one don't wear black clothing but black jewelry will accessorize with any color clothing. Shawn just said Shungite doesn't work for everyone he can't explain it. I guess I'm just one of those it doesn't work for.
6 x