Order I canceled

Kittycat

Order I canceled

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I placed an order yesterday afternoon and by evening it was already invoiced. I called to cancel it and the CS agent said no problem he will cancel the order. Today I get an email saying it was shipped, so I thought that the email was generated before I canceled so I went to my orders and here enough it says shipped. Not happy that I wasn't able to change my mind, now I stuck because of the no returns. That's the main reason I didn't buy much during cleatance. I dont return much but like the option to do so if I change my mind. I won't but during a clearance again.
5 x

RS

Re: Order I canceled

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I would call CS and explain. You should be able to return the item, free of charge.

I had an order also invoice within 30 minutes yesterday. I tried to cancel and contacted CS. I was told it would be after it invoiced.

I was lucky because mine did cancel.
1 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I spoke to CS and she said she would put a note in my account so I can return it for free. She was very helpful but so was the other person who told me it wasn't a problem to cancel the order and that he would cancel the order and then he didnt.So I'm not holding my breath. I may just end up keeping it and not go through the trouble. I too was told it did cancel. CS person lied!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I think they’re invoicing them a lot sooner to prevent cancellations, which is so wrong in my opinion because we should still have the allotted amount of time to cancel when we change our mind. Very deceptive practice they are doing now, another new thing I’m not liking. I agree with you about not wanting the hassle of returning, it’s a nightmare now. And has anyone noticed the hosts are color matching their outfits now? I know I got off topic, but I’ve been seeing this for a couple weeks where they’re wearing the same colors. I wonder if this is a new policy too? I thought the moderator on yesterday was going to cancel your order? Obviously he didn’t and that’s what they are supposed to do, helping us. Danielle is great and hopefully will read this and find out why your order wasn’t canceled.
2 x