Received my 2 orders

Spooky

Re: Received my 2 orders

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger, I "get it" about not wanting to deal with it. It's often just too much.

I wish I had an "assistant." I cannot do all these things that others do so easily. I can't storm the gates anymore.

I'm worn out. I can't even get to my doctor right now.

I can barely get out of bed. I woke up at 3:30am. I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, put away pots and pans and spatulas and whisks and knives and potato peelers and can openers and all kinds of things I would put in the dishwasher, but my mother has very strange rules. I also put away THE BIGGEST POT IN THE UNIVERSE, which meant getting all the others out so it could go behind them.

And I was EXHAUSTED!

Even after just changing my sheets, I'm utterly exhausted!

How do you get to the doctor when you can't get to the doctor.

Now that's a poser.

I'm supposed to call the doctor too, and I feel frozen with anxiety, panic, terror, fear, worry, sadness, and blahness.

I WANT to WANT to do these things. I want to be the go-getter type. But I have always been introverted. A "sociable introvert."

People who meet me think I'm an extrovert. I initiate conversations, I act and seem like an outgoing person. Maybe I am a little.

Who knows. Who cares.

I've been isolated for wayyyyy too long.

Oh well.

My sister and I always say we would LOVE to be Aunt Bee.

She's busy with her "boys", baking, cooking, cleaning. With her sewing and her club activities. She has a place to stay, where she's comfortable and wanted, forever. Andy will marry Helen and they'll love having her there. Opie will grow up and go to college and she'll send him care packages. Then he'll marry and she'll babysit the baby. And possibly for Andy and Helen, too. When she starts to ail, she will have friends and loved ones who will take care of her.

Sigh.
Dearest Catt,
I soooo know what you’re going through on a daily basis.
I experience this myself and in the same way. Are you anywhere near Michigan? Maybe I could help?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

I wish I had an "assistant." I cannot do all these things that others do so easily. I can't storm the gates anymore.

I can barely get out of bed. I woke up at 3:30am. I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, put away pots and pans and spatulas and whisks and knives and potato peelers and can openers and all kinds of things I would put in the dishwasher, but my mother has very strange rules. I also put away THE BIGGEST POT IN THE UNIVERSE, which meant getting all the others out so it could go behind them.

And I was EXHAUSTED!

Now that's a poser.

I'm supposed to call the doctor too, and I feel frozen with anxiety, panic, terror, fear, worry, sadness, and blahness.

I WANT to WANT to do these things. I want to be the go-getter type. But I have always been introverted. A "sociable introvert."

People who meet me think I'm an extrovert. I initiate conversations, I act and seem like an outgoing person. Maybe I am a little.

Who knows. Who cares.

Oh well.

She's busy with her "boys", baking, cooking, cleaning. With her sewing and her club activities. She has a place to stay, where she's comfortable and wanted, forever. Andy will marry Helen and they'll love having her there. Opie will grow up and go to college and she'll send him care packages. Then he'll marry and she'll babysit the baby. And possibly for Andy and Helen, too. When she starts to ail, she will have friends and loved ones who will take care of her.

Sigh.
Dearest Catt,
I experience this myself and in the same way. Are you anywhere near Michigan? Maybe I could help?

Our dear Cat is in So. Cal. I’m in No. Cal.
Next time I go down there imma barging in❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Thanks RS you’re the best!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

And I was EXHAUSTED!

Now that's a poser.

Who knows. Who cares.

Oh well.

Sigh.
Dearest Catt,
Oh Spooky! 🥺

You're so thoughtful! So you're feelings or life is somewhat similar? It's the pits, isn't it. I'm so sorry! But thankful to know I'm not alone.

Whyyyyy is it when I "meet" people online who I "click" with, they're always farrrrr away?!?

I used to be on FB and made REAL friends. And all of them lived a billion miles away.

I don't do FB now, and WILL NOT. I cannot say what I feel about Zucker...or about G 00 g le. I'll be booted off the forum.

I live in Southern CA. In a small town near Long Beach. But I moved to stay with my parents because of their ages and their health issues. So now I'm still in California, but in the high desert area.

You're such a sweetheart.

I just had to take my BP pill after reading JewelryQueen's post. I realized I hadn't taken it.

I'm sure it's obvious by my reaction to her post.

But even BP medication doesn't take away my rage and sadness about what happened to her dear friend.

I'm just sick about it. I couldn't read RS's posts about her bird crying to music. It was too much for me. At times, I just cannot handle things like that.

I'm not normal.

I've always wanted to be the type of person who when they're at the supermarket, or out and about running errands, they're completely OBLIVIOUS to their surroundings. If they pick up a can of soup to read it, that soup is the ONLY thing on their minds. They don't notice that they're blocking the aisle, or that their purse is wide open, and in the cart "seat". They didn't notice that someone got a CC out of their wallet from the purse, and is now lonnnnng gonnnnne. If they're looking at oh, nail polish, the bottle of polish they're examining is their WHOLE WORLD right then.

Nothing else is on their minds but one thing at a time.

They'll get in their car, leaving the doors unlocked, they'll drive home thinking about what they're going to make for dinner, and not notice or hear the scraping sound of the mirror they just swiped off of another car because they were too close to it.

Accidents and near accidents will occur because of them, but they won't know it.

They'll get home, leave the car doors open with the key in the ignition while they take their groceries inside the house, completely oblivious to the three guys in hoodies approaching them. They'll turn, say "Hello!" and their dog will run out causing the guys to leave, and they'll get inside the house with their keys and purse and shut the door never knowing anything about all the things that happened or nearly happened.

And they're smiling because their errands are over with, and they put their groceries away thinking how nice those three young boys were. And they're happy about that pretty new nail polish!
😂🤣😆🤣😅😂🤣😆😂🤣😂

My sis and our childhood friend always talked about things like this! We envied people who thought about whatever it was they were doing, and nothing else. My sis told a friend of hers who had said something about not being able to do something which I cannot remember, but my sis said "It's because we have too much inner turmoil! Who has time for THAT when they're trying just to get through the day?!" Her friend laughed so hard. They were cracking up. We have learned to laugh about it, because if you don't, you're doooooomed! But it still gets to me at times. Especially with how things are right now here.

AUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

And I was EXHAUSTED!

Now that's a poser.

Who knows. Who cares.

Oh well.

Sigh.
Dearest Catt,
Oh Spooky! 🥺

You're so thoughtful! So you're feelings or life is somewhat similar? It's the pits, isn't it. I'm so sorry! But thankful to know I'm not alone.

Whyyyyy is it when I "meet" people online who I "click" with, they're always farrrrr away?!?

I used to be on FB and made REAL friends. And all of them lived a billion miles away.

I don't do FB now, and WILL NOT. I cannot say what I feel about Zucker...or about G 00 g le. I'll be booted off the forum.

I live in Southern CA. In a small town near Long Beach. But I moved to stay with my parents because of their ages and their health issues. So now I'm still in California, but in the high desert area.

You're such a sweetheart.

I just had to take my BP pill after reading JewelryQueen's post. I realized I hadn't taken it.

I'm sure it's obvious by my reaction to her post.

But even BP medication doesn't take away my rage and sadness about what happened to her dear friend.

I'm just sick about it. I couldn't read RS's posts about her bird crying to music. It was too much for me. At times, I just cannot handle things like that.

I'm not normal.

I've always wanted to be the type of person who when they're at the supermarket, or out and about running errands, they're completely OBLIVIOUS to their surroundings. If they pick up a can of soup to read it, that soup is the ONLY thing on their minds. They don't notice that they're blocking the aisle, or that their purse is wide open, and in the cart "seat". They didn't notice that someone got a CC out of their wallet from the purse, and is now lonnnnng gonnnnne. If they're looking at oh, nail polish, the bottle of polish they're examining is their WHOLE WORLD right then.

Nothing else is on their minds but one thing at a time.

They'll get in their car, leaving the doors unlocked, they'll drive home thinking about what they're going to make for dinner, and not notice or hear the scraping sound of the mirror they just swiped off of another car because they were too close to it.

Accidents and near accidents will occur because of them, but they won't know it.

They'll get home, leave the car doors open with the key in the ignition while they take their groceries inside the house, completely oblivious to the three guys in hoodies approaching them. They'll turn, say "Hello!" and their dog will run out causing the guys to leave, and they'll get inside the house with their keys and purse and shut the door never knowing anything about all the things that happened or nearly happened.

And they're smiling because their errands are over with, and they put their groceries away thinking how nice those three young boys were. And they're happy about that pretty new nail polish!
😂🤣😆🤣😅😂🤣😆😂🤣😂

My sis and our childhood friend always talked about things like this! We envied people who thought about whatever it was they were doing, and nothing else. My sis told a friend of hers who had said something about not being able to do something which I cannot remember, but my sis said "It's because we have too much inner turmoil! Who has time for THAT when they're trying just to get through the day?!" Her friend laughed so hard. They were cracking up. We have learned to laugh about it, because if you don't, you're doooooomed! But it still gets to me at times. Especially with how things are right now here.

AUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!
Catticus,
You are way more normal than you will ever know. I mean, whats normal anyway? If I could tell you what has happened to me and what my life is like....well, it would be a book! Needless to say,I could stay in my house for a year and not get cabin fever. Im not afraid to leave the house, I just no longer care too. Ive had issues with anxiety and depression in the past but with both my girls unwell, I have to function somewhat. I used to LOVE to garden. My house used to be immaculate. Now I just dont really care. I got tired of nagging. Anyway, dont beat yourself up. You are who you are because of what youve been through. Sometimes it creates physicals scars and marks, sometimes it creates scars no one can see. I decided a long time ago to wear my physical scars and stretch marks as a badge and now Im doing the same with the ones no one can see. They all made me who I am today. Life is a journey. Not a destination. ❤
2 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Dearest Catt,

Our dear Cat is in So. Cal. I’m in No. Cal.
Next time I go down there imma barging in❤️❤️❤️❤️
RS...if you visited, you better make sure some EMTs are here...because you will need CPR the minute you see my bedroom here.

I don't have a full house to put things. Just one room. And my bathroom is shared with a cat, his litter box, etc. etc.

I left everything at "home" when I moved here, taking only clothing.

Now I've acquired things in the time I've been here, and there just isn't room.

I have given away SOOOOO many clothing items...but I found out something others probably don't know...

Clothing BREEDS AT NIGHT...

Now I have duffel bags filled with????? YEPPPPPP!

Blue boxes with white bows on them, on and under a huge pile of my clothing that isn't in my closets because it won't fit.

And yet, I'm a very organized person. Employers, teachers, etc. have always remarked on it.

Once my sis had me organize her work station area. She was busy doing stuff in the back of the salon, turned around and saw I was done, and said "HOW? HOW COME? HOW DO YOU DO IT? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO PUT THINGS?!?"

😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Awhhh, no worries❣️

And I have always been a firm believer that all clothing should be disposable and biodegradable.
1 x

Catticus

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus,
You are way more normal than you will ever know. I mean, whats normal anyway? If I could tell you what has happened to me and what my life is like....well, it would be a book! Needless to say,I could stay in my house for a year and not get cabin fever. Im not afraid to leave the house, I just no longer care too. Ive had issues with anxiety and depression in the past but with both my girls unwell, I have to function somewhat. I used to LOVE to garden. My house used to be immaculate. Now I just dont really care. I got tired of nagging. Anyway, dont beat yourself up. You are who you are because of what youve been through. Sometimes it creates physicals scars and marks, sometimes it creates scars no one can see. I decided a long time ago to wear my physical scars and stretch marks as a badge and now Im doing the same with the ones no one can see. They all made me who I am today. Life is a journey. Not a destination. ❤
Thank You SO MUCH, Gemsnob!!!!

Do you all know that I get more emotional support from the people on this forum, than I do from anywhere else?????????????

🌸🌺🌿🦋🐱🦋🌿🌺🌸
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus,
Thank You SO MUCH, Gemsnob!!!!

Do you all know that I get more emotional support from the people on this forum, than I do from anywhere else?????????????

🌸🌺🌿🦋🐱🦋🌿🌺🌸
Me too Catticus! Me too! ❤
2 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Awhhh, no worries❣️

And I have always been a firm believer that all clothing should be disposable and biodegradable.
Is burlap biodegradable? We could make lovely "Jacques Marcel" outfits just like Lucy and Ethel had "made for them"!

And we'd be recycling because we'd be using an old feedbag from a horse and an old bucket for our hats!

Next time it's on, watch the models. The one with the very dark hair, who is in different outfits at different times, but who ends up wearing a copy of the outfit Ethel received (with the bucket for a hat) is Georgia Holt, Cher's mother.

I wish we could post photos. I have many of her, some in that outfit, with Lucy and Vivian in theirs, and some with Georgia, Lucy and Cher years later.

She is absolutely STUNNING with her dark hair on that episode.

💃🏻
2 x