Received my 2 orders

Ginger

Received my 2 orders

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I received my 2 orders today and NOT happy at all. I should have known better than to place the orders but was giving ShopLC the benefit of the doubt. The knife set came in 2 white bubble wrapped packages taped together so the large item would fit inside. It was ridiculous and you would think they would put it in a package without having to tape 2 together. These are the dullest knives and the sharpener that is supposed to suction to your countertops to sharpen them doesn’t stay put and I nearly cut my finger open because it came undone from it while I was trying to sharpen one. I’m so disappointed in this!! And the Chaos little bag, I won’t buy another bag from ShopLC again!! It didn’t have a dust bag, no plastic around the handles showing it was new, some of the leather strips making the bag are frayed to the point where it looks like a used return and it was all bunched up on one end, it looks horrible. I’m not happy with these purchases at all and am not sure if I will order again. I’m fed up with faulty products and these were presented during clearance 😡
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Received my 2 orders

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I received my 2 orders today and NOT happy at all. I should have known better than to place the orders but was giving ShopLC the benefit of the doubt. The knife set came in 2 white bubble wrapped packages taped together so the large item would fit inside. It was ridiculous and you would think they would put it in a package without having to tape 2 together. These are the dullest knives and the sharpener that is supposed to suction to your countertops to sharpen them doesn’t stay put and I nearly cut my finger open because it came undone from it while I was trying to sharpen one. I’m so disappointed in this!! And the Chaos little bag, I won’t buy another bag from ShopLC again!! It didn’t have a dust bag, no plastic around the handles showing it was new, some of the leather strips making the bag are frayed to the point where it looks like a used return and it was all bunched up on one end, it looks horrible. I’m not happy with these purchases at all and am not sure if I will order again. I’m fed up with faulty products and these were presented during clearance 😡
Im so sorry. It almost sounds like they are trying to clearance returns and thats why "All sales are final".
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gosh, that's aggravating! I'm so sorry to hear this. I almost bought both of those items (a Chaos bag). Both sound like defective items and SLC should pay for the return and refund. Clearance or not - no one should have to throw money down the drain and keep defective items.
6 x

Ginger

I agree, I am almost positive that bag is a return from a customer, not even any of those little silica gel packs anywhere in the bag. I’m still having to pay budget payments on it and for what? A junky bag that’s frayed in parts of the leather strips! I will buy bags in person from now on where I can see what I am getting. No more from here 🥺
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Ginger!

I'm so sorry to hear this occurred with your purchases! It is inexcusable that this would happen to your orders, and we certainly wish to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. If you would, please send the order information to our email at customerservice@shoplc.com and we can get this resolved.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

It honestly does sound like someone returned the Chaos handbag & it was then resold & reshipped. If this is what.happened it is really awful. I have never rec'd a chaos handbag that wasnt properly wrapped in a dust bag or that didn't have the handles.& hardware covered with plastic. These are really nice bags when rec'd new
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger, I am glad that you posted your findings about your knife
set and Chaos bag. HOW can the hosts and video that demonstrates
the knives be sooooo deceptive???? HOW? I hope that others read
this before buying the knives next time they are presented, cause ya
know they will be presented....again.
Sorry that your purchases did not work out for you, I and a few
others on this forum know exactly how you feel.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Oh NOOOOOO Ginger....

I am so sorry about the Chaos bag especially since I raved about mine.
The two recent ones I received are perfect. The very first one, out of three, the design is faulty and some of the strips are frayed, yes. It was new however and packaged perfectly. All three have been.
I knew there was no way those knives could be good. Coated knives are just not.
However, having attended culinary school I got used to really good knives, really fast.

Again I am so sorry.
I ordered another Chaos bag yesterday. Mine had better not be used. I hope SLC doesn’t even TRY to send me a used bag.

I hope SLC fixes this for you PRONTO!
5 x

Ginger

I called customer service and was told all sales were final 🥺 the bag didn’t even have a tag on it saying it was a chaos bag. Am I wrong or wasn’t there supposed to be a nylon like strap with it? There was no strap and there’s little places on the sides that something fits onto. I’m at a loss and was so looking forward to it. 😐
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I called customer service and was told all sales were final 🥺 the bag didn’t even have a tag on it saying it was a chaos bag. Am I wrong or wasn’t there supposed to be a nylon like strap with it? There was no strap and there’s little places on the sides that something fits onto. I’m at a loss and was so looking forward to it. 😐
Yeah, there is supposed to be a strap. I don’t know what places you mean? What item number is it?

And call CS BACK.

ALL SALES FINAL MY FOOT!

It’s used, and defective, and missing pieces. PERIOD.
4 x