Received my 2 orders

Ginger

Re: Received my 2 orders

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Rolltide, I live way out in the country, almost a mile from my mailbox on the main road. I have no neighbors way out here. Thank you for the suggestion but I will just pay it off and be finished with it all. I’m not able to get out right now, especially having to fork over money for a shipping box too, this is ridiculous from ShopLC. I’m so annoyed at them sending out junk items like the knives and a bag that was obviously a return back to them. I looked at the order and there was a strap supposed to be with it, a dust bag and chaos tags, plastic over the handles or part of the bag, nothing with the bag. I will send it with our son to donate it to our church for a upcoming raffle to help make money for an addition to the building. ShopLC should never send out returns to other customers, this is bad business and sometimes it comes back to bite them. I hope you and everyone has a happy Sunday and thank you all for your suggestions. You’re great friends 💛 Ginger
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Cat, I love Barney Fife and actually collect items related to The Andy Griffith Show. I agree, I don’t have a laptop, printer nor can I drive right now. This has made my anxiety go through the roof along with everything else we’ve been dealing with 🥺 And as Barney would say, Nip it in the Bud 😂😂 Have a lovely Sunday Cat 💛
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am sure Danielle will mail you a label. A USPS label, not UPS.
Ask your postal delivery person to please bring you a free USPS box from the post office.
Call the post office and arrange a pick up from your front door.

I totally understand though just not wanting to deal with it any longer.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Oh, geez, I ordered those knives. Katie made them look like they really worked.

I received a neon apatite by-pass ring last Monday (the 6th). Finally got around to cutting the tag off today (because it was clearance so couldn't return) put it on, sat down at my desk and a stone promptly fell out. :shock: Upon inspecting, of the 20 prongs (not shared prongs) at least 8 were not laid down on the stone. 5 more minutes and it would have been raining stones. Pretty stones, but still...

Am returning and hope they don't give me grief.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I do not, unless it is something that I believe I cannot live without, order anything anymore from Shoplc that has a lot of prongs. The stones either fal! out of the prongs or the prongs here lately are so sharp they can literally either scratch or cut you I have posted a long while back about this prong issue. I have the most beautiful large white topaz bangle sitting in jewelry box, can't wear as missing a stone Also have a large paraiba apatite cuff also missing stone sitting in jewelry box. Where I live it is expensive to repair silver and buy same size replacement stone. One day they will be repaired. This, however, is the reason I wil! no longer buy anything from Shoplc that has a lot of prongs, especial!y in light of the fact they DO NOT offer any type of jewe!ry protection p!an.My opinion only.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I’m waiting to receive those knives. Becky raved about them. Adi too. If those Raves were FAKED, and shoplc wont refund, I will go on Yelp and Pi..edcustomer.com and even further. If the sharpener didn’t hold, you should be able to return it. I would ask for a supervisor and tell them you almost got injured by these defective knives.
I am sooooo disappointed in Becky. She was one of the few I trusted. So much for that. It’s all acting to get us suckers to order it, knowing we cant return it.
Almost as bad as them claiming that for every item we buy, shoplc donates a hot meal for a child. Well ONE FOR ONE stated that it was 10 cents per item shoplc sold, that they were donating to ONE FOR ONE. Last I checked 10 cents doesn’t pay for even a snack
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Cat, I love Barney Fife and actually collect items related to The Andy Griffith Show. I agree, I don’t have a laptop, printer nor can I drive right now. This has made my anxiety go through the roof along with everything else we’ve been dealing with 🥺 And as Barney would say, Nip it in the Bud 😂😂 Have a lovely Sunday Cat 💛
I wish SLC would NIP IT! NIP IT IN THE BUD!!!!!!!!!

I love The Andy Griffth Show, and other Classic TV Shows (and movies.)

My sis and I have been collecting things from certain shows for years.

I was cracking up thinking of Barney who while at the Jubel place, got smashed and says:
"JUUUbel. Jubel, Jubel, Jubel. JuuuuuBELLLLLLLL."
😂🤣😆🤣😂😆😂🤣😂😅🤣😂

And when Andy is telling Opie and his friends all about The Revolution and how the British fought us, and Barney says:
"Of all the nerve!"

Then when Andy is getting Opie and his friends all excited about starting a club, and Barney who's been listening to Andy with rapt attention, says:
"Will you help us?!"

😂🤣😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😆🤣😂😅

The Pickle Episode!
Man in a Hurry episode!

My sis and I quote things from sitcoms CONSTANTLY!

Clara: THIS YEAR I WENT WILLLLLD WITH ALLSPICE!!!
3 x

Catticus

Ginger, I "get it" about not wanting to deal with it. It's often just too much.

I wish I had an "assistant." I cannot do all these things that others do so easily. I can't storm the gates anymore.

I'm worn out. I can't even get to my doctor right now.

I can barely get out of bed. I woke up at 3:30am. I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, put away pots and pans and spatulas and whisks and knives and potato peelers and can openers and all kinds of things I would put in the dishwasher, but my mother has very strange rules. I also put away THE BIGGEST POT IN THE UNIVERSE, which meant getting all the others out so it could go behind them.

And I was EXHAUSTED!

Even after just changing my sheets, I'm utterly exhausted!

How do you get to the doctor when you can't get to the doctor.

Now that's a poser.

I'm supposed to call the doctor too, and I feel frozen with anxiety, panic, terror, fear, worry, sadness, and blahness.

I WANT to WANT to do these things. I want to be the go-getter type. But I have always been introverted. A "sociable introvert."

People who meet me think I'm an extrovert. I initiate conversations, I act and seem like an outgoing person. Maybe I am a little.

Who knows. Who cares.

I've been isolated for wayyyyy too long.

Oh well.

My sister and I always say we would LOVE to be Aunt Bee.

She's busy with her "boys", baking, cooking, cleaning. With her sewing and her club activities. She has a place to stay, where she's comfortable and wanted, forever. Andy will marry Helen and they'll love having her there. Opie will grow up and go to college and she'll send him care packages. Then he'll marry and she'll babysit the baby. And possibly for Andy and Helen, too. When she starts to ail, she will have friends and loved ones who will take care of her.

Sigh.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger, I "get it" about not wanting to deal with it. It's often just too much.

I wish I had an "assistant." I cannot do all these things that others do so easily. I can't storm the gates anymore.

I'm worn out. I can't even get to my doctor right now.

I can barely get out of bed. I woke up at 3:30am. I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, put away pots and pans and spatulas and whisks and knives and potato peelers and can openers and all kinds of things I would put in the dishwasher, but my mother has very strange rules. I also put away THE BIGGEST POT IN THE UNIVERSE, which meant getting all the others out so it could go behind them.

And I was EXHAUSTED!

Even after just changing my sheets, I'm utterly exhausted!

How do you get to the doctor when you can't get to the doctor.

Now that's a poser.

I'm supposed to call the doctor too, and I feel frozen with anxiety, panic, terror, fear, worry, sadness, and blahness.

I WANT to WANT to do these things. I want to be the go-getter type. But I have always been introverted. A "sociable introvert."

People who meet me think I'm an extrovert. I initiate conversations, I act and seem like an outgoing person. Maybe I am a little.

Who knows. Who cares.

I've been isolated for wayyyyy too long.

Oh well.

My sister and I always say we would LOVE to be Aunt Bee.

She's busy with her "boys", baking, cooking, cleaning. With her sewing and her club activities. She has a place to stay, where she's comfortable and wanted, forever. Andy will marry Helen and they'll love having her there. Opie will grow up and go to college and she'll send him care packages. Then he'll marry and she'll babysit the baby. And possibly for Andy and Helen, too. When she starts to ail, she will have friends and loved ones who will take care of her.

Sigh.
Oh Catticus- I dont know what that kind of anxiety & pressure feels like and I wish I knew the words of encouragement to say to you 🥺 I tell myself every day that God only gives us difficulties that he knows we can handle but there are some days when I just want to yell ENOUGH ALREADY 🤯 If I was wherever you are I would be more than happy to be your assistant ❣ please take care
3 x

Catticus

@Gypsy

Thank you so much! You are SO kind and sweet!
🌿🌺🦋🥰🦋🌺🌿
1 x