Polki diamonds

CJM

Polki diamonds

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Has anyone bought polki diamonds? Are they any good or worth the trouble? I hadn’t heard of them till LC. Is it real or a fad? I don’t care if rich people pay big bucks; I’m sure what LC sells isn’t what rich people buy! Just curious.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Polki diamonds

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I have a few pieces, some earrings and a ring. They are pretty pieces but I'm quite certain they are not the super high quality that celebrities wear or high end jewelry stores carry. But I like mine and do get questions and compliments when I wear my pieces.
2 x

CJM

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve read so much negative stuff about LC’s products lately on this forum I’m starting to doubt what they’re selling us. I really would like an answer on tanzanite treatments. If it’s treated with cobalt I’m done.
3 x

Gypsy

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for letting me know. I’ve read so much negative stuff about LC’s products lately on this forum I’m starting to doubt what they’re selling us. I really would like an answer on tanzanite treatments. If it’s treated with cobalt I’m done.
You're welcome and I am curious about any cobalt treatments too, cause I'm right there with you IF shoplc has been doing this .....I will not be able trust them ever again . And believe me trust matters
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
You're welcome and I am curious about any cobalt treatments too, cause I'm right there with you IF shoplc has been doing this .....I will not be able trust them ever again . And believe me trust matters
I can tell you this...if my tanzanites have been coated my trust won’t be the only thing SLC has to be concerned about.
3 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I can tell you this...if my tanzanites have been coated my trust won’t be the only thing SLC has to be concerned about.
I completely agree ! I'm just trying to not jump.to any bad conclusions and give SLC a chance to reply
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
You are * right RS. I think I am going to take my Tanzanites to the jewelers and see what he has to say. If they are coated, SLC will be coated with my lawyers foot.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I completely agree ! I'm just trying to not jump.to any bad conclusions and give SLC a chance to reply
Yes. But no answer so far. Their “gemstone enhancements” list says only heated for tanzanite, which I was aware of. I took a screenshot of that page.
2 x

CJM

If they answer about tanzanite screenshot that too I’m afraid if the new material they sell is coated they may not be up front about it. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt but it is hard. I don’t remember all this stuff happening a year ago but then there wasn’t a forum either. I often wondered if other people were having problems now I know!
2 x

Gypsy

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
If they answer about tanzanite screenshot that too I’m afraid if the new material they sell is coated they may not be up front about it. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt but it is hard. I don’t remember all this stuff happening a year ago but then there wasn’t a forum either. I often wondered if other people were having problems now I know!
Unfortunately problems have occurred for most of us, some much more than is even imaginable ☹
But I think we are all glad for this forum and the moderators that are here to help.
2 x