SHUNGITE AGAIN AFTER 24 hrs of it

Barbara

Re: SHUNGITE AGAIN AFTER 24 hrs of it

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Agree Vicky. I have RA and a nasty flare is comparable to having someone holding a lit cigarette to a joint. I do believe that shungite will help block emf, but RA? Nope. I’ve been fairly quiet about some of the medical claims, but now need to voice my thoughts on it. I have a necklace, 2 rings, earrings and bracelet and wear it all when stiffness and a flare happen. It has not helped at all for me. At least the jewelry is pretty and I have no regrets on my purchase. I’m sure I posted on here about wearing the shungite and going through security at the airport and lit up the screens. With all the 5g coming into reality with cell phones, I will wear the shungite to help block emf, but as for the RA, nope.
1 x

Gemaholic

Re: SHUNGITE AGAIN AFTER 24 hrs of it

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hasn’t done a thing for my “ arthritis”
Being in the Medical field, I’m wary of so called studies. Lots of PAID articles. Unless its done like by Mayo clinic or others respected in the field, I dont trust the results.
Ask yourself. Many thousands of people suffer from Arthritis. Yet, SHUNGITE is not one of the recommended treatments- HMM🤔
Well, I don't go by that alone to determine if something is a method of treatment, especially if it is newly discovered. Have you heard of the observer effect in physics? It supports your theory. I'm not a medical person, but a physics person, but I do trust studies that have been corroborated... but then I remember the observer effect/double slit experiment, and then I think "Well, hmmmm was that the outcome because the knew it would be which affected he results or were those the actual findings?" Quantum physics can make you go crazy! I have to stop my thoughts completely sometimes lmao
0 x