LED Blackhead thingy

Gemaholic

LED Blackhead thingy

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

I just got mine today during the "clearance" event and I LOVE IT. I was skeptical but this thing is gooooood. It's not just for blackheads; there are other settings for collagen production and skin brightening. I've been using this all day (yes I know you're not supposed to do this and I'll probably look like a certain purple dinosaur tomorrow) and I'm seeing almost immediate results with skin smoothness! Oh man, I am sounding like one of their fake, corny Shungite ads...
8 x

RS

Re: LED Blackhead thingy

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
I just got mine today during the "clearance" event and I LOVE IT. I was skeptical but this thing is gooooood. It's not just for blackheads; there are other settings for collagen production and skin brightening. I've been using this all day (yes I know you're not supposed to do this and I'll probably look like a certain purple dinosaur tomorrow) and I'm seeing almost immediate results with skin smoothness! Oh man, I am sounding like one of their fake, corny Shungite ads...
I bought that too when it was a TLV. I don’t have any blackheads but love it for the other things it does. I tried the suction thing, just to see. I almost ran screaming down the stairs. It’s so powerful, scared me!😳
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Oh it's strong alright.

😳 I had to change the setting because I couldn't get it off of my face! It left a red line where I had tried to move it off and my dad said: Whatttttt's on your face?!"
🥵
5 x

Catticus

I need the kind that has the LED light, etc.

2Blonde mentioned getting a better deal on Amazo. I'll have to look there.

She put the brand but I'll have to do a search because I always forget!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I need the kind that has the LED light, etc.

2Blonde mentioned getting a better deal on Amazo. I'll have to look there.

She put the brand but I'll have to do a search because I always forget!
I’m going to get one of those too! I had the tab still up on my iPad but somehow it got closed.
It’s the kind that looks like the Opatra neck. My browsing history on “A” will show it.
They have many many for around $30.00!

I have over $100.00 in free “A” money (points) too so I can use that!
Wheeeeeee❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
6 x

Catticus

I found her post! It's V-Sculpt!

But if there are 30.00 ones, do let me know the brand when you have time?
😘

2Blonde
"Yes, an hour of Opatra pops up when you least expect it. Give me a break, if anyone wanted to spend $1,000 (formerly $1,200) on that thing, they would have purchased it by now. And that Opatra neck and chin thing they sell for $199 (formerly $299) can be purchased elsewhere (another shopping channel) for under $70. I know this because I bought 2 of them from the other channel (use them at the same time to do both sides of face, which takes less time than only one). It is EXACTLY the same with the 3 light colors, vibration, and heat. It just has a different name (V-Sculpt). (I use them every night for tightening my face and neck, and love them.)"
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I found her post! It's V-Sculpt!

But if there are 30.00 ones, do let me know the brand when you have time?
😘

2Blonde
"Yes, an hour of Opatra pops up when you least expect it. Give me a break, if anyone wanted to spend $1,000 (formerly $1,200) on that thing, they would have purchased it by now. And that Opatra neck and chin thing they sell for $199 (formerly $299) can be purchased elsewhere (another shopping channel) for under $70. I know this because I bought 2 of them from the other channel (use them at the same time to do both sides of face, which takes less time than only one). It is EXACTLY the same with the 3 light colors, vibration, and heat. It just has a different name (V-Sculpt). (I use them every night for tightening my face and neck, and love them.)"
I looked at my browsing history and there are many in there. Starting from about 25.99 to about 59.99

Type this in their search bar:

Hand held Neck&Face Lifting Tightening Anti-Aging Vibration Deep Wrinkle Removal Beauty Device with Blue Green Red light, Portable Neck Heating Massager

You should get one and then down below on the page it should give you others just like it!
Thanks for reminding me I plan on getting one today!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
I also got that Rose Quartz facial massager thingie. Did you see those?

Ohhhh..,,sooooo soothing under the eyes. Great for putting on serums. It’s like the jade roller but instead of it rolling it is a disc shape. You can use it as is or turn on the vibrating part for the “massage” effect.
I think they are coming up today? But I am sure they are still available on the site. Comes in three colors (the handle) I got the pink one. Came very nicely packaged too.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well, that thing is on now! My color is apparently sold out but the others are equally nice.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I too provided links to both the Opatra and Phenetech items on the big river website with links. I think the substitute for the Phenitech was $19 and the neck was $40? I can't remember. But I bought them and LOVE them. I definitely see a big improvement in my skin on my face! I also use micro-needling now (suggested by RS) that is a game-changer too. My skin has never looked so fresh and any redness is gone! So late at night when it's "my" time - I do my face, neck and decollete. I also bought a facial steamer too - for the days inbetween micro-needling to open pores.

When the Phenitech was on earlier today, @RS, do you remember how much it was? It shows $49 now and it's not showing in the past 24 hour presentation.... love to know@RS
4 x