LED Blackhead thingy

RS

Re: LED Blackhead thingy

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I need the kind that has the LED light, etc.

2Blonde mentioned getting a better deal on Amazo. I'll have to look there.

She put the brand but I'll have to do a search because I always forget!
The one I got at SLC is called Phenitech. I could have sworn I saw that brand on Amazon as well for the same price they sold it on clearance.

PS have you checked on Gem Hill?
I think I saw it too. If I recall correctly though the one on A didn’t have the other attachment heads.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
I just got mine today during the "clearance" event and I LOVE IT. I was skeptical but this thing is gooooood. It's not just for blackheads; there are other settings for collagen production and skin brightening. I've been using this all day (yes I know you're not supposed to do this and I'll probably look like a certain purple dinosaur tomorrow) and I'm seeing almost immediate results with skin smoothness! Oh man, I am sounding like one of their fake, corny Shungite ads...
I also got that Rose Quartz facial massager thingie. Did you see those?

Ohhhh..,,sooooo soothing under the eyes. Great for putting on serums. It’s like the jade roller but instead of it rolling it is a disc shape. You can use it as is or turn on the vibrating part for the “massage” effect.
I think they are coming up today? But I am sure they are still available on the site. Comes in three colors (the handle) I got the pink one. Came very nicely packaged too.
My mom got one of those rose quartz rollers at SLC and then I saw them being sold at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for $9.99, or as some of the hosts would say "Nine nine nine". Have you noticed a difference with the roller? I am tempted.I also wanted to get that jade comb last week but didn't get it on time and it sold out.
Mine doesn’t roll, it vibrates or you can just use without. They all pretty much work the same. If my eyes are puffy in the morning it certainly does help. It also helps with putting on serums. I haven’t noticed any sculpting benefits yet but I need to use it longer to know.
0 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I also got that Rose Quartz facial massager thingie. Did you see those?

Ohhhh..,,sooooo soothing under the eyes. Great for putting on serums. It’s like the jade roller but instead of it rolling it is a disc shape. You can use it as is or turn on the vibrating part for the “massage” effect.
I think they are coming up today? But I am sure they are still available on the site. Comes in three colors (the handle) I got the pink one. Came very nicely packaged too.
My mom got one of those rose quartz rollers at SLC and then I saw them being sold at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for $9.99, or as some of the hosts would say "Nine nine nine". Have you noticed a difference with the roller? I am tempted.I also wanted to get that jade comb last week but didn't get it on time and it sold out.
Mine doesn’t roll, it vibrates or you can just use without. They all pretty much work the same. If my eyes are puffy in the morning it certainly does help. It also helps with putting on serums. I haven’t noticed any sculpting benefits yet but I need to use it longer to know.
How long or how many times do you have to roll it to see results? The LED light tool warns about using past two seconds in the same spot, but that is because it has the sucking and LED light which can pose a problem on the skin. The rolling sounds pretty safe. I need to try this now. I'm loving all these new beauty tools that are being invented!
0 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I too provided links to both the Opatra and Phenetech items on the big river website with links. I think the substitute for the Phenitech was $19 and the neck was $40? I can't remember. But I bought them and LOVE them. I definitely see a big improvement in my skin on my face! I also use micro-needling now (suggested by RS) that is a game-changer too. My skin has never looked so fresh and any redness is gone! So late at night when it's "my" time - I do my face, neck and decollete. I also bought a facial steamer too - for the days inbetween micro-needling to open pores.

When the Phenitech was on earlier today, @RS, do you remember how much it was? It shows $49 now and it's not showing in the past 24 hour presentation.... love to know@RS
I got it when a TLV for $29.99. It’s really ni@RS
Oh wait! It was on earlier TODAY!?
I saw the pink quartz massager earlier. I have that and love it too!
[/quot@RS
If you see the rose quartz on again, can you do a shout out I have the forum on my tabs active so I'll see the new posts. Since they are changing the prices after something is on air, I want to make sure I get the best price.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

How long or how many times do you have to roll it to see results? The LED light tool warns about using past two seconds in the same spot, but that is because it has the sucking and LED light which can pose a problem on the skin. The rolling sounds pretty safe. I need to try this now. I'm loving all these new beauty tools that are being invented!
Are you talking about using the Quartz or Jade to roll....or the blackhead thingie?

The natural stone it doesn’t matter how long. Sit and watch t.v. and just roll to your heart’s content.
The blackhead thing, I use the roller attachment so there is no suction. I just roll slowly in the areas I want to target. I probably do it in total for 10 min.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I too provided links to both the Opatra and Phenetech items on the big river website with links. I think the substitute for the Phenitech was $19 and the neck was $40? I can't remember. But I bought them and LOVE them. I definitely see a big improvement in my skin on my face! I also use micro-needling now (suggested by RS) that is a game-changer too. My skin has never looked so fresh and any redness is gone! So late at night when it's "my" time - I do my face, neck and decollete. I also bought a facial steamer too - for the days inbetween micro-needling to open pores.

When the Phenitech was on earlier today, @RS, do you remember how much it was? It shows $49 now and it's not showing in the past 24 hour presentation.... love to know@RS
I got it when a TLV for $29.99. It’s really ni@RS
Oh wait! It was on earlier TODAY!?
I saw the pink quartz massager earlier. I have that and love it too!
[/quot@RS
If you see the rose quartz on again, can you do a shout out I have the forum on my tabs active so I'll see the new posts. Since they are changing the prices after something is on air, I want to make sure I get the best price.
[/quot@RS

It’s not on right now, but I looked at what was sold earlier and it is still at $19.99
That is what I paid
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Since the stupid forum is messing up againI have to post this separately.

3498608 Gray

3498613 Gold

3498611 White

All have gold accents.
0 x