Not about jewelry but--I am mad!!

JewelryQueen

Re: Not about jewelry but--I am mad!!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Thank you one and all for your outpouring of love, support, caring, and for ripping the scab off your own painful memories to share. You cannot possibly know how much it means to me.

I am going to leave the legal repercussions to the family. Even though their motives may not be the best ($$$$) it may help patient care in the future. Vengance is mine sayeth the Lord.

I've decided to organize the biggest Celebration of Life this valley has ever seen! While I cannot physically do a lot, Walt had many many friends. I just have to provide the organizational nudge. The biggest obstacle will be finding a venue large enough.

The mood today is one of peace. It wasn't supposed to snow until Thursday but when I awoke it was to a clean, white, bright, pure blanket covering my world. Peace be to you and yours.

Now--- back to jewelry and things bright and shiny
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Is there ANY way you can hold the celebration at the hospital? The lawns outside? Often ours has venues outside and there are huge rooms inside. Maybe you could rent a hall of some type there.

Then invite all his doctors, and the staff who worked the shift when this happened, to the celebration.

😏
1 x

JewelryQueen

What an ingenious idea! Unfortunately "Death Hospital on the Hill" has "grounds" that drop off steeply on three sides with the other side being parking lot that for some curious reason seems full most of the time. They do have a nice lobby with a bank of gas fireplaces all along one wall but it is not large enough.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hmmmm...

Can you still send his doctors (and the staff who were on shift) INVITATIONS to the celebration?????

Also to the big-wig heads of various departments of the hospital...?
1 x

JewelryQueen

Oh yeah! That is for sure happening!!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I think that’s a beautiful idea JQ, to honor your friends memory. He will be smiling from Heaven when he sees everything that is being done for him. You’re truly a kind heart Jewelry Queen and you both were lucky to have each other. Dear Cat, that sounds like a good idea to invite the staff, makes you wonder who would show up. I hope you’re all having a better day today. Big hugs to you ALL 💛♥️ Ginger
2 x