Need Avatar Help!

Catticus

Need Avatar Help!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I have created several Avatars, and have others. But because I'm on an iphone, it never allows me to save it.

It lets me copy it, but I can't "right click and Save As."

Any help is appreciated!
0 x

Gemaholic

Re: Need Avatar Help!

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I have created several Avatars, and have others. But because I'm on an iphone, it never allows me to save it.

It lets me copy it, but I can't "right click and Save As."

Any help is appreciated!
Are you on the app or browser? Their app is very temperamental so I don't even use it.
1 x

Catticus

No app. I usually hate most apps!
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Cat, I’ve tried numerous times to change my Avi and I have an iPhone and can’t get it to work 🥺 OtherSideoftheTracks posted a link on another thread that will work on a laptop but I don’t have a laptop. It has to be very small and I want to use my Memoji I made from my iPhone but it doesn’t work. I’m so frustrated cause they are so picky about it and it’s ridiculous
1 x

Catticus

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Cat, I’ve tried numerous times to change my Avi and I have an iPhone and can’t get it to work 🥺 OtherSideoftheTracks posted a link on another thread that will work on a laptop but I don’t have a laptop. It has to be very small and I want to use my Memoji I made from my iPhone but it doesn’t work. I’m so frustrated cause they are so picky about it and it’s ridiculous
@Ginger

Thank you! I now know it's not just me! Yes, they are too picky about it. It should not need to be so ridiculously small!
0 x

Ginger

It has to be 90 or smaller and no its just not you. I’ve never had a problem making an Avi for anything else except this website. One night, I honestly tried for over 3 hours and was so frustrated. They need to change their policy to where all makes of phone can make an Avi, not just a laptop, to which I have no need for it and won’t buy it just to create a Avi for here.
2 x

Catticus

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
It has to be 90 or smaller and no its just not you. I’ve never had a problem making an Avi for anything else except this website. One night, I honestly tried for over 3 hours and was so frustrated. They need to change their policy to where all makes of phone can make an Avi, not just a laptop, to which I have no need for it and won’t buy it just to create a Avi for here.
I have spent the same amount of time!

90x91

It's STUPID!!!

No other online forum does such weird things!
0 x

Ginger

You’re absolutely right Cat, I think it’s ridiculous and see they’ve changed the forums to a little larger print since the other night for maintenance. I’m glad of this though but not about the Avatar 🌹
2 x