Montana sapohire

Kittycat

Montana sapohire

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I hope they are not as small as he Burmese sapphires were. I didn't purchase any Burmese sapphires because they were small. I hope its not the same for the Montana Sapphires. I have a lot of colored of Sapphire jewelry but the last three rings I bought with multi-color sapphires the stones fell out, one within an hour after I put it on. I had one repaired and then lost two more stones so I can't return it. I was hoping to see it again on sale so I would have extra stones. The other 2 I have not returned yet, hoping to try again, but the they too are sold out.
1 x

RS

Re: Montana sapohire

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well, we shall see if they even have the product in the warehouse to HAVE the show.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Wonder if they just can't find it?
Hahaaa, possibly!!
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Well ya'll. It is Monday morning, 10:30 a.m Eastern Standard Time. I just looked at the website and they are showing only 2 pieces of Montana Sapphire ...... the very same bracelet and ring that were on there a couple of weeks ago. Isn't the BIG Montana Sapphire even supposed to be in either tonight or next Monday? They better get crackin'. Find some clear quartz to dye or something. I really, really love the Montana Sapphire ring I ordered last summer and really want to get at least two more. But after reading a few posts about fake gems I wonder if I should and am beginning to wonder if the one I already have is authentic. We will see. If I order one and it turns out to be a fake then I have placed my last Shop order ever. :o :shock:
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I have one Montana sapphire band ring I purchased from SLC the last time they had an event on it. The stones are a fairly large size (about 5x3mm) and are an interesting blue/green color. They are clear, not cloudy at all. I also have a Montana sapphire multi color ring I purchased from HSN many, many years ago, set in 14K. The stones have a different kind of glow than other sapphires, and they are in shades of light blue, light green, orange and yellow.
1 x