Any luck with these jewelry boxes?

Gemaholic

Re: Any luck with these jewelry boxes?

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone had any of SLC's anti-tarnish jewelry boxes for a little bit? I would love to order one, but I ordered one last year, looked different from this one, and liquid started coming out of it, had to throw it away. It only cost 10.00.
I have one from last year and I love it
1 x

Gemaholic

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Has it kept all your silver jewelry still looking like new Gem?
Let's just say I noticed the difference between this jewelry box and my others so much that I transferred all of my rings into one box. Before I had them separated in different boxes. I still clean my rings after a few wears, but the ones that I haven't worn absolutely look good as the day I got them.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I also have several. Different styles and sizes. All of them keep my jewelry looking like new. I like the flat ones mostly so I can keep those in drawers.
I have a pretty cherry wood dresser top jewelry armoire that I keep on top of my dresser for things I wear most often but in no way will it hold all I have.
My most recent box from SLC is one they were selling that they said was for travel. Well...no, it’s not. But I love the outside (burgundy ostrich) and the way it folds up. It’s nice.
1 x

Gemaholic

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks, good to know.
I'm still curious about the liquid that came from your box..did you keep it near the sun? Sounds like one of the synthetic materials got to helt and melted or something got on it that caused the synthetic materials to "melt"
1 x