New items there but not

RS

New items there but not

Post by RS » 4 years ago

When looking up a certain jewelry item, there are new items, I recognize they are new and I can see 👀 them. I click on them and it will not load the item. Why is that? If they are in the list then put them into the system so we can buy them please.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: New items there but not

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
When looking up a certain jewelry item, there are new items, I recognize they are new and I can see 👀 them. I click on them and it will not load the item. Why is that? If they are in the list then put them into the system so we can buy them please.
Good Afternoon,

We deeply apologize for any technical issue regarding the inventory on the website. We have not noticed an issue like this today. If at all possible, please send in a screenshot at customerservice@shoplc.com and advise us of what device you are using so we can report the issue. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please reply to this thread and email us a screenshot at the email provided! Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I went to do precisely that but now they are gone from the site. I know there’s something wrong with the site because a ring ai just orders and is still on the recently shown items page does not show up even with the item number.
This happened the other day with other new items as well.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I went to do precisely that but now they are gone from the site. I know there’s something wrong with the site because a ring ai just orders and is still on the recently shown items page does not show up even with the item number.
This happened the other day with other new items as well.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for that information. We have gone ahead and reported the issue to see what can be done regarding this issue. If you end up experiencing this issue again, please send in any relevant info to customerservice@shoplc.com. We deeply appreciate you reporting issue and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

This happened to me on Saturday. I seen over 400 different fluorite
Capri quartz. rubellite quartz morganique quartz azul quartz over 200 of them. I have alot of quartz. These were new items, plus some older ones that are not available now. Like to know what happened
I reached out days ago. They didnt get back to me
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I know I remember your post and commented on it.
And your post is why I have been looking. I experienced and have been experiencing the same thing.
There were more new items today and then gone.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
This happened to me on Saturday. I seen over 400 different fluorite
Capri quartz. rubellite quartz morganique quartz azul quartz over 200 of them. I have alot of quartz. These were new items, plus some older ones that are not available now. Like to know what happened
I reached out days ago. They didnt get back to me
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your post. We apologize if you did not see it, we did respond to your Facebook pst and reported the issue with what information was provided. If you have any further information, examples of items, or a screenshot, please send them into customerservice@shoplc.com. Yet again, thank you for the feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Any moderator please look.at the over 400 peices of fluorite. The azul. morganique, rubellite. What is going on
3 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Moderator please look now over 400 peices of fluorite
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator please look now over 400 peices of fluorite