I received NOTHING certainly No JOY

JustaShopper

I received NOTHING certainly No JOY

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

I received my SLC package. Yesterday, it looked normal,I could feel the blue box in it. I opened it up and there was nothing in it, I called customer service. I waited on hold 45 mins, Needless to say I was livid. I then called personal shopper waited 2 mins on hold and spoke with rep. I explained very calmly what had happened. he went on to say options were limited . I could be mailed or emailed a paper to be filled out. He said if we took everyone's word they didn't receive their item's would have 200 or more people calling saying they didn't get theirs.He proceeded to tell me he isn't calling me a lair or a thief . OH did I want to call him a thing or to. I told him the item and the price , when he heard it was a 6 dollar item
sure changed his tune. He said let me try to talk to his supervisor , Nope back to the email they would send me within 24 hrs. I'm waiting.
Whither it was 6.00 or 126.00 or 226.00 it the same procedure. I want to to see SLC handle this swiftly
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: I received NOTHING certainly No JOY

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I received my SLC package. Yesterday, it looked normal,I could feel the blue box in it. I opened it up and there was nothing in it, I called customer service. I waited on hold 45 mins, Needless to say I was livid. I then called personal shopper waited 2 mins on hold and spoke with rep. I explained very calmly what had happened. he went on to say options were limited . I could be mailed or emailed a paper to be filled out. He said if we took everyone's word they didn't receive their item's would have 200 or more people calling saying they didn't get theirs.He proceeded to tell me he isn't calling me a lair or a thief . OH did I want to call him a thing or to. I told him the item and the price , when he heard it was a 6 dollar item
sure changed his tune. He said let me try to talk to his supervisor , Nope back to the email they would send me within 24 hrs. I'm waiting.
Whither it was 6.00 or 126.00 or 226.00 it the same procedure. I want to to see SLC handle this swiftly
I had this happen many, many years ago with a Bella Luce item from JTV. I could see where the plastic envelope had been slit open and taped closed. JTV had to send me a form to fill out and mail back. Then they sent the ring to me. I actually think someone from the postal service was stealing. Not long after that JTV went to better packaging. Its no longer easy to cut open and reseal without being obvious.
5 x

Gemsnob

Your post got posted about 8 times! Its a glitch! Can you deletethe others?
5 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Your post got posted about 8 times! Its a glitch! Can you deletethe others?
I would delete but I can't see them sorry about the glitch.
My package was not messed with in any shape or form, it was who packed it.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Once I couldn’t find a tanzanite ring that I ordered and received. It was a beautiful one too. For several days, it was in the box on the kitchen table. I would occasionally take it out of its little bag, try it on, smile with satisfaction, then I would put it back in its baggie in the box. About the 4th or 5th day, it was gone! The box was there, but no baggie and no ring! I spent over a week looking for it. Was I trying it on when the phone rang? Is it in the bathroom, by the kitchen sink? I literally lost sleep over it. I must have opened and checked that stupid little blue box a dozen times. Well after all that, I again checked the box, and that stinkin little baggie was stuck in the lid! Just thought I’d share in case yours is in the lid. Double check
6 x

Gemsnob

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Once I couldn’t find a tanzanite ring that I ordered and received. It was a beautiful one too. For several days, it was in the box on the kitchen table. I would occasionally take it out of its little bag, try it on, smile with satisfaction, then I would put it back in its baggie in the box. About the 4th or 5th day, it was gone! The box was there, but no baggie and no ring! I spent over a week looking for it. Was I trying it on when the phone rang? Is it in the bathroom, by the kitchen sink? I literally lost sleep over it. I must have opened and checked that stupid little blue box a dozen times. Well after all that, I again checked the box, and that stinkin little baggie was stuck in the lid! Just thought I’d share in case yours is in the lid. Double check
Enough to make you think youre losing your mind!
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Enough to make you think youre losing your mind!
So funny cuz that’s EXACTLY how I felt!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Happy to help. Can you please send the order information to danelle.jackson@shoplc.com? It's not my intent to inconvenience you further, I promise you will have a resolution today.
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m sorry JustAShopper this has happened to you. It happened to me before Christmas with the $10 diamond accent earrings in silver. I ordered a pair for me and one for my sister’s birthday. Nothing was in one of the boxes and I even ripped out the satin lining and nothing. I called customer service and she sent out another right away. I don’t know what would have happened if it was an expensive item and how they handle it. Hopefully @Mod_Danielle can help you get it resolved. She’s great and gets things done quickly. I hope you get your item soon and I hope Danielle reads this soon. Ginger
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Danielle, I didn’t see your reply before I sent in my response to her 😂
1 x