What’s all THIS then?

RS

What’s all THIS then?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I go run errands for a few hours and return to all this mayhem! I haven’t even finished reading all of it yet.

What, what and WHAT?

SLC I think it is high time someone from management come in “here” and speak WITH us. Open up a mature dialog and allow the forum members to voice their feedback directly and give management an opportunity to...what? Explain?

I never hear these things for myself but from what I am reading it’s not good, not good at all.

What is going ON here?
7 x

Gypsy

Re: What’s all THIS then?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I go run errands for a few hours and return to all this mayhem! I haven’t even finished reading all of it yet.

What, what and WHAT?

SLC I think it is high time someone from management come in “here” and speak WITH us. Open up a mature dialog and allow the forum members to voice their feedback directly and give management an opportunity to...what? Explain?

I never hear these things for myself but from what I am reading it’s not good, not good at all.

What is going ON here?
I think the proverbial * has hit the fan
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Its hit before. They just wait to see what sticks and let the rest fall where it may. I really dont think they care much about us. We are contained here which is what I said when I first joined. Better here than out in internet land posting reviews for the world to read.
5 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Its hit before. They just wait to see what sticks and let the rest fall where it may. I really dont think they care much about us. We are contained here which is what I said when I first joined. Better here than out in internet land posting reviews for the world to read.
For some reason this time it feels different
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm....I guess we will see. We will see if the suits care about their image and their customers or if they care more about circling the wagons around fellow employees.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Does it...I wasn’t here before. All I know is.

THIS time I’m here 🤨
5 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Does it...I wasn’t here before. All I know is.

THIS time I’m here 🤨
Well you are definitely correct that management should be on this forum talking to us here. The issues and problems that people have with the hosts actions are valid.
6 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

What, what and WHAT?

What is going ON here?
AMEN. This has gone too far and they need to have someone from management step in. I am really sad about my pieces that are most likely not real rose spinel. It also would explain why they stopped selling it suddenly.
5 x