London blue bracelet—close pin latch—-help!

Blossom

Re: London blue bracelet—close pin latch—-help!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@Dragonfly I'm sorry about your bracelet clasp, but I'm happy about your CS experience. I have always encountered cheerful and helpful CS reps at SLC as well. I have to answer phones and help people while I'm doing stressful computer work at my place of employment too, so I understand how difficult it can be to always remain upbeat on the phone.
I agree 2Blonde! I, too have only had positive experiences w/SLC's CS reps. Sometimes customers take their frustrations out or blames whoever answers the phone. Difficult job indeed. Yay CS rep Stephanie!

I, seriously, just got off the phone w/customer care rep (different network) regarding a return issue. I knew she would need to figure out what someone before her had done first & she was super nice.

Yay to all customer service who can professionally keep their cool in a sometimes difficult situation!
6 x

Butterfly

Re: London blue bracelet—close pin latch—-help!

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

I have problems with the latches on other bracelets. Sometimes they keep coming unmatched.
My husband tinkered with them and was able to fix them. He has jewellers loops. Should not have to do this, though.
4 x