Post by TC » 4 years ago

Come on shop lc
I would really love to shop but 10 bucks off- -
That is only 20% off
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: 10.00 off

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

If they are going to do coupons like this where you have to spend a certain amount, why cant they let us use it on the RA then? Its not like we will end up saving a huge amount. Please?
2 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I have over $50 items in my cart and not one of these 8 items is applied to the 10off50? It says live tv items are excluded. So all these older items are all live tv items? Does not seem right?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I have over $50 items in my cart and not one of these 8 items is applied to the 10off50? It says live tv items are excluded. So all these older items are all live tv items? Does not seem right?
The way I am reading it the item must be over $50.00 not the total of items. ☹
3 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

OH, ok. I see that now. The other day it was for a total order amount of $50. Thank you for pointing this out.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I know! I have many times in the past tried to use promo code just to get the' invalid on live tv, etc'. I've heard hosts say during presentation "we're already taking more than $xx % off right now". But when the item goes back up in price, you still can't use promo code because it was once upon a time presented on live tv???
4 x