Tonight’s Diamond TLV

RS

Tonight’s Diamond TLV

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Is very pretty. I like the design. ❣️ Anyone considering it? I am just don’t know which color...
0 x

Gem Lover

Re: Tonight’s Diamond TLV

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am not interested, I am not happy with the quality of their diamonds, I have sent way to many back.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohh, well then I may reconsider. Often they do look cloudy. These appeared better but I do not like returning things. Thanks!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

It is harder to tell if they are cloudy with the colored ones but if there are white stones on them I personally have not had luck with them. I do not like when the host keep showing higher priced items to compare when it comes to diamonds because the higher priced item might have graded diamonds and better quality so it is not a fair comparison and people who do not know this think they are getting a ring that is worth over $1000 when they are not. For those who can not afford to pay high prices then it is nice that they are able to buy these at a lower price and have diamonds, I just do not like that the host lead people to believe they are getting a high end item when they are not.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I totally agree. I have asked online while they are on air what the diamond grade is and I have never gotten an answer. All of my diamonds are high grade diamonds and I would be disappointed to receive inferior ones. I don’t have any with these tiny diamonds so I don’t have experience with this type. My husband says they look like chips.

Well no...I just looked at some of my diamond pieces, there are small accent stones but those are the same grade as the rest of the diamonds in each piece and they are not what I see on the screen here.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I totally agree. I have asked online while they are on air what the diamond grade is and I have never gotten an answer. All of my diamonds are high grade diamonds and I would be disappointed to receive inferior ones. I don’t have any with these tiny diamonds so I don’t have experience with this type. My husband says they look like chips.

Well no...I just looked at some of my diamond pieces, there are small accent stones but those are the same grade as the rest of the diamonds in each piece and they are not what I see on the screen here.
Thank you for your suggestion. We'll get this passed along to our merchandising team to provide the diamond grades to our hosts so that they can provide this information on air, and also post the information within the product details.
3 x