Men Hosting

LisaC2019

Re: Men Hosting

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I miss Kevin too. I tried to email him. I asked a few hosts what happened to Kevin ? Ignored. He helped me twice. Amit might be nice, but not compared to Kevin. Amit comes across as trying to bully viewers into buying. I have to switch channels because it stresses me out. Im sure he doesnt realize how he affects viewers. I have to forgive him because he is new. He will learn by trial and error. I belong to a large social media group. Lots of negative comments about his way of selling. I stick up for him. I tell them to Give him a chance to improve his appearances. Anyway, I hope Kevin is ok. He was a gentle giant
I actually received a phone call from Kevin when I had an issue with those customer appreciation vouchers not working. I email CS to inform them that the voucher did not work and that I hadn't received all of the vouchers. I never received a response. When I finally called CS I was informed that I was given a number to use the voucher but no one bothered to call so I told the CS rep you live and learn. Imagine my surprise when I answer the phone and it is Kevin the president of the company apologizing for the issue. He was so nice and asked me if I would give feedback on how Shop LC could improve...lastly he gave me store credit to cover the vouchers and I would say that he delivered Joy that day. I thought he took another position at another company. I have not warmed up to the new president. He talks so fast that I can't understand him and I mean no harm.
9 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve worked with thousands of salesmen during my life, mostly in financial industries, not retail. My father was a salesman. I must say that Shawn is a great salesman. I’d buy almost anything from him. On another note, I miss the former president Kevin Lyons. He seemed like a down to earth relatable guy. I won’t buy anything when the new president (I think) named Amit is on. He’s a high pressure salesman which makes me not trust him.
I usually don't say anything about someone's appearance and I don't know why but looking at him gives me the heebie jeebies. :x :x :x I won't or rather can't watch him. And besides that, listening to him talk makes me want to take a nerve pill if I had one. :shock:
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
I usually don't say anything about someone's appearance and I don't know why but looking at him gives me the heebie jeebies. :x :x :x I won't or rather can't watch him. And besides that, listening to him talk makes me want to take a nerve pill if I had one. :shock:
I have had to spend hours trying to temper my reaction to your post. What would you have him change?
Do you judge everyone by their appearance?
I think this is just rude.

bluez
4 x

Stargazer

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
I have had to spend hours trying to temper my reaction to your post. What would you have him change?

bluez
I apologize for appearing rude. And yes, I guess I should have kept this to myself. Or tried to explain better. It's not his physical appearance, I didn't phrase that as I should have. It's the vibe I guess that I get. As I stated, idk why I feel that way, I can't express it exactly. Have you never seen or met someone you just got a weird feeling about? And no, I do not judge on a person's physical appearance. Believe me, I am the last to do that. I didn't express my self well on this post and again I apologize for any misunderstanding. But as for listening to him, I stand by that. He makes me a nervous wreck listening to him so I switch him off.
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago

bluez
@Stargazer
I apologize for appearing rude. And yes, I guess I should have kept this to myself. Or tried to explain better. It's not his physical appearance, I didn't phrase that as I should have. It's the vibe I guess that I get. As I stated, idk why I feel that way, I can't express it exactly. Have you never seen or met someone you just got a weird feeling about? And no, I do not judge on a person's physical appearance. Believe me, I am the last to do that. I didn't express my self well on this post and again I apologize for any misunderstanding. But as for listening to him, I stand by that. He makes me a nervous wreck listening to him so I switch him off.
Maybe he reminds you of someone from your past.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Shawn Wilsie is just exemplary at his job. His professionalism and description of the item being sold is thorough. Many others come across as Bully’s trying to pressure viewers into buying. Turns me off. Last week, their President wasn’t happy that all his pressuring wasn’t working selling high end overpriced jewelry and started pounding on the desk. He caught himself and stopped. Their mistake is that they believe the yelling and pressuring worked because more of the jewelry sold. Nope. All studies show that the first 2 minutes determine if a viewer likes the item. After that the high pressure: YOU DESERVE IT, or you help feed a hungry kid, etc. might talk viewers into buying, but by the time they receive it, the “Intimidation” will be long gone, and most will return the item.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago

bluez
@Stargazer

I know what you mean. I actually don't think I've seen the president, because I watch only sporadically.

But I certainly know the feeling you're describing. I've gotten that feeling many times in my life with certain people and heeding it has actually saved me from bad situations.

And I'm not saying the president is a serial killer or ax murderer and I know you aren't either.

But when I have gotten that feeling, it was mainly a feeling of "mistrust." An uneasy feeling. Like a feeling of "wariness."

Maybe that's the feeling you're getting?
2 x

Vicky

Adi and Kim are coming across as scammers by keeping on saying the item has 2 carats of diamonds for this low price. The bracelet has 2 carats of POLKI diamonds which have a much lower value. Adi is back to yelling , which is a total turn off🙄
I returned 2 pieces with polki diamonds recently because it looked like plain glass😳Some looked dirty because of the huge amount of carbon and inclusions plainly visible.
4 x

Vicky

Oh my goodness. Adi is out of control, yelling. For a while he controlled himself. Now Kim is using Hungry kids to shame people into buying. We all give charity. I dont go yelling in the streets every few minutes how much I donate. In fact when the hosts discuss hungry kids, it gets depressing. Who wants to splurge on oneself by buying jewelry, when we are reminded constantly that there are so many problems in the world. Big turnoff to want to spend on jewelry when some people have very little. I donate to organizations that feed third world countries kids. Those kids live in huts without electricity, no running water, no indoor toilets. For those that are lucky enough to have shoes to walk to school, they do homework by candlelight. The needy kids in America are given FREE lunch by our government. The video of the kids in India, showed well dressed kids, none looked underweight. Of course all kids can use extra help, so SLC and many other networks donate. I just wish they would also help the desperate situations in third world countries.
2 x

Stargazer

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago

bluez
@Stargazer

I know what you mean. I actually don't think I've seen the president, because I watch only sporadically.

But I certainly know the feeling you're describing. I've gotten that feeling many times in my life with certain people and heeding it has actually saved me from bad situations.

And I'm not saying the president is a serial killer or ax murderer and I know you aren't either.

But when I have gotten that feeling, it was mainly a feeling of "mistrust." An uneasy feeling. Like a feeling of "wariness."

Maybe that's the feeling you're getting?
Thank you Catticus, yes, that describes it better than how I stated it, lol. I appreciate your understanding. I would never judge on physical appearance. You should see some of my friends and myself, lol. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
1 x