Men Hosting

Gem Lover

Men Hosting

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I do not like when there are two men hosting the show, they can not try on the jewelry and I do not like to buy something without seeing it on, they should always have at least one woman on every show.
13 x

Catticus

Re: Men Hosting

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gem Lover,

I don't know why, but I am cracking up, laughing at your post! BECAUSE IT IS SO TRUE! 🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂

I immediately pictured them putting a sparkley colorful bracelet on and burst out laughing!

You are correct! Unless it's men's jewelry, it just doesn't work!
6 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I do not like when there are two men hosting the show, they can not try on the jewelry and I do not like to buy something without seeing it on, they should always have at least one woman on every show.
Thank you for your feedback! We'll make sure to get your suggestion forwarded to our host & production team!
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have seen Shawn actually try on the bracelets and there are times when they would bring out a female to model the rings. I also have to say that Shawn does a very good job of giving the specs of the jewelry and he will at least show the pieces up close on camera.
9 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Shawn really is a great host. Always shows all the details of the piece in the beginning. I also appreciate how calm and professional he is, No screaming into the monitor.
Plus, he’s a huge Dark Shadows fan 🧛🏾‍♂️
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

YESSSSSS! Shawn is a fabulous host! He makes sure to show the items up close, and ALL of an item, not just the parts that "show". And, he discusses details about the items. 😁
8 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your host feedback!
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I’ve worked with thousands of salesmen during my life, mostly in financial industries, not retail. My father was a salesman. I must say that Shawn is a great salesman. I’d buy almost anything from him. On another note, I miss the former president Kevin Lyons. He seemed like a down to earth relatable guy. I won’t buy anything when the new president (I think) named Amit is on. He’s a high pressure salesman which makes me not trust him.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I miss Kevin too. I tried to email him. I asked a few hosts what happened to Kevin ? Ignored. He helped me twice. Amit might be nice, but not compared to Kevin. Amit comes across as trying to bully viewers into buying. I have to switch channels because it stresses me out. Im sure he doesnt realize how he affects viewers. I have to forgive him because he is new. He will learn by trial and error. I belong to a large social media group. Lots of negative comments about his way of selling. I stick up for him. I tell them to Give him a chance to improve his appearances. Anyway, I hope Kevin is ok. He was a gentle giant
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I also agree about Shawn. My favorite host. Very trustworthy. I love watching when he hosts.
4 x