25% OFF (drumrolllll) SHUNGITE!!!! OH BOY!

OtherSideOfTheTracks

25% OFF (drumrolllll) SHUNGITE!!!! OH BOY!

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

omg. Wow Folks! SLC gave us a coupon for 25% off shungite!!!!! Yippeeeee! Yippeeee! Yippeeee!! Let's celebrate! Woot!

I'm too sexy for Shungite,
too sexy for Shungite,
I'm too sexy for shun-giiite.

I'mmmm too sexy for shungite - so I won't be buying shuuuungiiite.
No I won't buy shunnngiiite....
2 x

Angelflutter

Re: 25% OFF (drumrolllll) SHUNGITE!!!! OH BOY!

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yup. I just did a quick peek when I opened this website. It is now 2:10 a.m. EST. I couldn't believe they have coal on sale AGAIN. Seriously ? And with a 25% off coupon no less. Okay now, I must admit I did purchase a hopefully Shungite ring a few nights ago. It was pretty and it was only $29.99. So not a big loss. But I needed to get on the bandwagon sine I didnt have any Shungite. So i got a Shungite ring. Lucky me! So when Shungite all gets mined out, then I have something I can sell to our local jeweler and make enough to retire on......NOT !!! If not, maybe I can sell it to a pawn shop and get enough to buy me a 20 ounce Mountain Dew. Oh, wait.... not real silver and not real Shungite ...DRATS !!!
1 x

Angelflutter

Yup. I just did a quick peek when I opened this website. It is now 2:10 a.m. EST. I couldn't believe they have coal on sale AGAIN. Seriously ? And with a 25% off coupon no less. Okay now, I must admit I did purchase a hopefully Shungite ring a few nights ago. It was pretty and it was only $29.99. So not a big loss. But I needed to get on the bandwagon sine I didnt have any Shungite. So i got a Shungite ring. Lucky me! So when Shungite all gets mined out, then I have something I can sell to our local jeweler and make enough to retire on......NOT !!! If not, maybe I can sell it to a pawn shop and get enough to buy me a 20 ounce Mountain Dew. Oh, wait.... not real silver and not real Shungite ...DRATS !!!
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
20 ounce Mountain Dew :lol: :lol: ooooh the life of shungite will continue....and continue....and continue.....
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

These must be all the returns that customers had from October to Jan to test out. Of course, its unfortunately not the MAGIC pain killer (unless to those that are having a Placebo effect)so back to shoplc the Shungite went.
So there must be an abundance in stock, even after the Shungite 28 hr “ sale” last week.
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

The other day, Craig sadly announced that there would be
less Shungite in 2020. :o We'll see. :shock:
1 x

Angelflutter

WHAT? The coal mine has been mined out? As usual, I the last to find out. Dang it !!
1 x