Budget Order Payments

mereco3

Budget Order Payments

Post by mereco3 » 4 years ago

Hi I am new to the forum page and not quite sure as to how to use it lol so please bare with me. I have a question and hope someone could help me with an answer. My question is..." Where is the PAY IN FULL link for a Budget Pay Order?" I noticed that SLC has changed their website and now when I go to the Budget Pay Link I don't see where I can pay off my order or pay in advance instead of waiting for the next pay date. I hope someone can explain to me how I can pay my order in full on the website. Thank you for help
2 x

RS

Re: Budget Order Payments

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mereco3 wrote:
4 years ago
Hi I am new to the forum page and not quite sure as to how to use it lol so please bare with me. I have a question and hope someone could help me with an answer. My question is..." Where is the PAY IN FULL link for a Budget Pay Order?" I noticed that SLC has changed their website and now when I go to the Budget Pay Link I don't see where I can pay off my order or pay in advance instead of waiting for the next pay date. I hope someone can explain to me how I can pay my order in full on the website. Thank you for help
Hello and Welcome❣️

If you go to your HISTORY, click on budget pay orders in the left hand column.
For each item you purchased there are your budget pays listed. At the bottom (right hand side) of each order there is a “pay all” button, in green.
Click that.
You have to do each item individually.

Again, Welcome and come and join in!
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Welcome to the forum mereco3
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Welcome to the forum mereco3
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Welcome! RS is correct. Also, you can speak with customer service and agents have the ability to do bulk payments.
3 x