Primetimer Forums

Gemsnob

Primetimer Forums

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Primetimer forums are everything TV. Every TV show, new and old including shopping channels. It takes some getting used to. They are very snarky. The rules allow you to snark all you want on TV actors and show hosts but you MUST be nice to each other. I was a member a couple of years ago when it was called "Previously Tv". They changed the name and some other things and I havent been back in over a year. It may be worth checking out if things change too much here. Plus, you used to be able to private message each other which would be really nice!
5 x

Gemaholic

Re: Primetimer Forums

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Primetimer forums are everything TV. Every TV show, new and old including shopping channels. It takes some getting used to. They are very snarky. The rules allow you to snark all you want on TV actors and show hosts but you MUST be nice to each other. I was a member a couple of years ago when it was called "Previously Tv". They changed the name and some other things and I havent been back in over a year. It may be worth checking out if things change too much here. Plus, you used to be able to private message each other which would be really nice!
This whole thing cracks me up and just tells me SLC is hiding stuff and doesn't want all their new customers to learn the truth.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

One, it might be the same one you're speaking about, has a forum for Shop LC. I didn't see any recent posts though.
3 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
One, it might be the same one you're speaking about, has a forum for Shop LC. I didn't see any recent posts though.
No, we could go and at least have a place to be if this doesnt work out. That's what I was getting at.
4 x

Catticus

Yup!
🥰
3 x

Catticus

I think we discussed this before, with RS?
2 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I think we discussed this before, with RS?
Yes, when I first joined . There are lots of new members though so I thought I would mention it again just in case.
5 x

Catticus

Wise move! ❤️
3 x

Catticus

Especially because I have a feeling we're gonna need it!

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
6 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Especially because I have a feeling we're gonna need it!

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
omg how did you post those sharks?!
4 x