You know you have a problem when...

RS

You know you have a problem when...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You run ONE errand but have to put SLC on your phone and it automatically connects to blue tooth so you can listen through your car stereo. All for a 15 minute errand. 🤪🤪🤪
8 x

Gemsnob

Re: You know you have a problem when...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
You run ONE errand but have to put SLC on your phone and it automatically connects to blue tooth so you can listen through your car stereo. All for a 15 minute errand. 🤪🤪🤪
You need an intervention!!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
You need an intervention!!
SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEE❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Take a deep breath, try to relax, keep telling yourself “it’s not worth it”. Focus on what you already have.....🌸
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Take a deep breath, try to relax, keep telling yourself “it’s not worth it”. Focus on what you already have.....🌸
I could open a boutique. I have to take a deep breath quite often. But....I still love my jewelry and gems!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I don’t normally do that. But that ring that I was first interested in was supposed to be shown during the time I had to run this errand.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t normally do that. But that ring that I was first interested in was supposed to be shown during the time I had to run this errand.
If you say so.😉😄
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Nowadays its very easy for me to miss the whole day, when there are no good coupons, and the on air stuff is boring.🙃
Btw- many times if you type into the search bar, the ring info, it comes up. The price will be higher. I did that once. I bought
it at the higher price. When I got home, I called CS and it was adjusted. If they would refuse, I would have cancelled the item, wait a couple minutes for it to be released back to stock, then reorder. The problem nowadays, is they increase the price as soon as it doesn't sell, so my method would probably not have worked 🤬
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Beautiful advice Amy! I feel this could be applied to everything stressful in life! ❤️💫🌈
2 x