Using coupons....

Amy

Using coupons....

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I don’t know how to use “coupons” or even how to get them. Can someone explain this, I would appreciate it. Thanks. 🌸
0 x

Tothemoon

Re: Using coupons....

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t know how to use “coupons” or even how to get them. Can someone explain this, I would appreciate it. Thanks. 🌸
Amy, the discount code of the day, if there is one, is shown on the top banner of the SLC website. Today’s code is 25% off shungite only. Every morning at 1am eastern time the new specials of the day are shown in the banners at the top of their website. It used to be that the codes were good on almost everything but with the new management the discounts are more specific. So if you are interested in something then add it to your cart and then check out. Add the code shown on the banner to see if the item you want qualifies; if so it will show you the discount amount. If not, like many of us you can take the item out of your cart and hope it goes on sale another day.
Last edited by Tothemoon 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Also, I see a trend that a "Flash Sale" will be a couple of hours before midnight. Maybe it's just me though.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Yes they once said if they did not meet their quota in sales for the day they will do a flash sale at the end of the night to try to get more sales.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Thanks Tothmoon for the info. I’ve noticed they don’t have flash sales as often as they used to and as the other replied, the discount code is more limited. If there is a bigger discount like 30% - 40% the items it seems are pre-selected and not the usual items I’ve been looking at. Just trying to save some $ and catch a bargain if I can. Thanks again. 🌸
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

This decision to limit most items from the coupons, is going to end up with shoplc having a overloaded warehouse.
I wont buy anything, without a decent coupon, because they inflate the starting price, so the only way to get it at LC ( low cost) is with a 40% + coupon.
This is the first time in 13 years that I dont have shoplc items coming. I used to buy lot of stuff daily. Now its changed 🧐
I am used to OUR SHOPLC — if they dont return to what it used to be, I wont buy. I realize shoplc doesnt rely on me for income, but my social media group wont buy either, and they tell one friend, who tells another friend. Soon there are alot of new buyers.
That wont happen under the RECENT changes 🥴🙃
2 x