Lifestyle day tomorrow

RS

Lifestyle day tomorrow

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The programming does not look good at all. I see nothing, not one item, that would make me want to tune in.

Where are the new items?

I normally enjoy Lifestyle day.

Sigh...
4 x

RS

Re: Lifestyle day tomorrow

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
IDK, but I threw the guides away, usually go by my cable guide on the screen, but nothing they are presenting is in the time slot my cable guide shows for it. Not crazy about lifestyle days anymore. I have an appointment tomorrow over an hour from here anyway, so I will miss it anyway.
I look at the guide on the site which shows the items that they are “planning” on presenting.
I don’t have any appointments tomorrow. Am planning on organizing my closet and WAS planning on watching while I did that.

A few months ago they had some really fun lifestyle shows. Lately it’s been all the same and not anything good.

Oh well.

Good luck, or have fun...whichever applies, at your appointment❣️Drive safely.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS I have noticed they do not always list new items or good items on the guide because they do not want them to sell out early, lets hope that is the case.
2 x

Gem Lover

RS I have noticed they do not always list new items or good items on the guide because they do not want them to sell out early, lets hope that is the case.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Ahhh, ok. That didn’t occur to me. Hope you’re right!
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Im looking for a large jewelry box, 2 tiered,part open for bracelets and for about 75-100 rings would be nice, last box lid fell apart, so now my jewelry will tarnish. Hoping for an anti-tarnish box, don't know if that one was. No plastic lids. I bought jewelry boxes from another channel and loved them but lids lids cracked on most of them and then they are no longer anti- tarnish because the jewelry is then exposed to the air.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Im looking for a large jewelry box, 2 tiered,part open for bracelets and for about 75-100 rings would be nice, last box lid fell apart, so now my jewelry will tarnish. Hoping for an anti-tarnish box, don't know if that one was. No plastic lids. I bought jewelry boxes from another channel and loved them but lids lids cracked on most of them and then they are no longer anti- tarnish because the jewelry is then exposed to the air.
This is 3 tiered. But holds a lot.
Comes in other colors.
Doesn’t say if it’s anti-tarnish. But we all know they don’t usually put all the info.

1 x

Gem Lover

kittycat this one was on the other night and it looked pretty nice, I ordered two of them and they are larger then the regular two tier ones. 3444064
Gray Crocodile Skin Pattern Faux Leather Jewelry Box with Anti Tarnish Lining (16x11x2.5) They come in different colors and there are more compartments on the lid then the others they usually have.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
kittycat this one was on the other night and it looked pretty nice, I ordered two of them and they are larger then the regular two tier ones. 3444064
Gray Crocodile Skin Pattern Faux Leather Jewelry Box with Anti Tarnish Lining (16x11x2.5) They come in different colors and there are more compartments on the lid then the others they usually have.
That’s the one I was looking for! I saw those, they look nice. I just didn’t need one...or DO I❓❓❓🧐🤨
0 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Not interested in watching tomorrow. I think they will have a lot of long presentations, (Opatra).
Wigs will be long presentations too.

Under $10 Friday’s, again not interested. And then I think Saturday is like 12 hrs of Grandidierite.
I know it’s rare of course, but I’ve never really cared for the stone.
So, looks like I’ll be saving a lot of money, and maybe cleaning 🧹 my house, baking cookies, maybe having a date with my sweet hubby.
3 x