Shungite needs help?

Vicky
Answers: 1

Shungite needs help?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Whats going on ?? Deepak claims him and his wife live with daily pains, so this heating pad which has different gemstones in it ( including shungite) will ease the pains. I THOUGHT SHUNGITE TOOK CARE OF THEIR PAINS. Now Becky says this heating pad is a game changer for pain. SHE TOO HAD NO RELIEF FROM SHUNGITE???
Is anyone CONFUSED yet ???
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Shungite needs help?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Why does the power of shungite and jade and Tourmaline need electricity to heat up the pad?? Whole list of pains this thing helps Deepaks families aches.
I actually feel horrible how viewers are so desperate for pain relief, that they now add other Gemstones and a heating pad to their attempts to be pain free.
Shoplc and other sellers very well know that any promise of pain relief will SELL OUT !!
Whats confusing is : Why is Deepaks wife still having pain, when she has been using this miracle pad for a while ??
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Whats going on ?? Deepak claims him and his wife live with daily pains, so this heating pad which has different gemstones in it ( including shungite) will ease the pains. I THOUGHT SHUNGITE TOOK CARE OF THEIR PAINS. Now Becky says this heating pad is a game changer for pain. SHE TOO HAD NO RELIEF FROM SHUNGITE???
Is anyone CONFUSED yet ???
Nope. I'm not confused.
Every time a new pillow comes along, it is the bestest pillow ever.
Sherpa or Faux fur blankets? Bestest ever.
So now, everyone can stop buying shungite and buy these gemstoned heating pads!! 👽
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi Vicky: I can’t afford this heating pad, but heat is heat. My heating pad from the drug store does just fine for me. Yes, there is confusion about shungite. Karen once said take your shungite off before sleep. Later someone said “never take it off even at bedtime.” So I’ve only bought one pendant direct from Russia. I wear it but don’t feel any differently than before. So there’s some confusion for everyone. 🌸
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

A $150.00 for a heating pad! :o That thing would have to get up and dance around the room to Disco Inferno :lol: :lol:
8 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Why does the power of shungite and jade and Tourmaline need electricity to heat up the pad?? Whole list of pains this thing helps Deepaks families aches.
I actually feel horrible how viewers are so desperate for pain relief, that they now add other Gemstones and a heating pad to their attempts to be pain free.
Shoplc and other sellers very well know that any promise of pain relief will SELL OUT !!
Whats confusing is : Why is Deepaks wife still having pain, when she has been using this miracle pad for a while ??
So she still has pain after using the special heating pad?
Hmmmm.
I recently got a new soft heating pad for under $30 and it's quite helpful. Not sure id enjoy the hardness of stones.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I ordered the beaded bracelets (2) and a round pendant from Russia and the pyramid from ShopLC. I never saw a difference either and I have lots of medical issues. It didn’t relieve anything and they’re just sitting in a drawer. My $20 heating pad from Wal**** works just fine for me. I don’t see the need to have all these rocks laying on me. It looks heavy like a weighted blanket. I could be wrong.🌹
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
A $150.00 for a heating pad! :o That thing would have to get up and dance around the room to Disco Inferno :lol: :lol:
Orrrrr......

🎼Solid......
Solid as some rocks.....
SLC now sells it.....
As a heat pad that is hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot....

And apologies to “Ashford and Simpson”
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Orrrrr......

🎼Solid......
Solid as some rocks.....
SLC now sells it.....
As a heat pad that is hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot....

And apologies to “Ashford and Simpson”
Come on RS, sing it girl! :lol:
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Will be shocked if this sells out at this price. Will be in auction or clearance in a few weeks. 🌸
2 x