Negative Reviews Not Posted?

RottieMom

Negative Reviews Not Posted?

Post by RottieMom » 4 years ago

I purchased a ring that I got for a really good price...Tanzanite & diamond. Got the ring and some diamonds were crushed...the big tanzanite stone was gorgeous though. Sent back, ordered another...it was the last one. got the replacement and diamonds are broken and cracked in it also! And the stone in that one was very light and almost see through. I wrote a review on the first ring AND the replacement (and verified the review). But, neither review is showing. Other good reviews for other products are showing though!! The first review was written at the same time as some others and all were verified.

I also got some sheet sets and they were just ok...wrote an ok review (and verified it). it's not showing either.

I wondered why many products have no reviews, I guess this must be why! Anyway, I was just curious if they don't post negative reviews.
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Negative Reviews Not Posted?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RottieMom wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased a ring that I got for a really good price...Tanzanite & diamond. Got the ring and some diamonds were crushed...the big tanzanite stone was gorgeous though. Sent back, ordered another...it was the last one. got the replacement and diamonds are broken and cracked in it also! And the stone in that one was very light and almost see through. I wrote a review on the first ring AND the replacement (and verified the review). But, neither review is showing. Other good reviews for other products are showing though!! The first review was written at the same time as some others and all were verified.

I also got some sheet sets and they were just ok...wrote an ok review (and verified it). it's not showing either.

I wondered why many products have no reviews, I guess this must be why! Anyway, I was just curious if they don't post negative reviews.
I have noticed if something is technically "sold out" on the website they wont post reviews. The issue is that it may not really be sold out as returns or low numbers will show up in the Rising Auctions. People should be able to read all reviews even when buying on RA. This should be addressed.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RottieMom wrote:
4 years ago

Hello RottieMom,

First of all I am very sorry that happened. If you give me the item number I can check on the review. We post between 200-600 reviews a day depending on our workload. But we get sometimes thousands! We post the good, bad, and ugly because we want people to know what others think. If you email me your order info I can have this matter reviewed more closely? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RottieMom wrote:
4 years ago

I have noticed if something is technically "sold out" on the website they wont post reviews. The issue is that it may not really be sold out as returns or low numbers will show up in the Rising Auctions. People should be able to read all reviews even when buying on RA. This should be addressed.
Hello Gemsnob,

I agree that all posts should be made public. We do post between 200-600 a days depending on our workload. I will talk with the chat supervisor to see what we can do to increase our output.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If you get that many a day then why do most items have no reviews o very few, I do not see many reviews on items at all, like they are not being posted.
7 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

RottieMom wrote:
4 years ago

Hi @RottieMom did you see their latest thing on guidelines? We are being silenced here so I have no doubt they are doing the same on the website. We all need to report what they are doing to the Better Business Bureau. I have several posts about the lack of quality of their stones and it's funny after all that they posted these new guideline rules.The exact thing that happened to you happened to me in May with a GP blue diamond ring. It arrived missing diamonds. I ordered again..the replacement was even worse. It had missing diamonds and was DIRTY! It literally looked like someone buried it in a pile of dirt and dug it up and boxed it up and mailed it! They are playing with fire and they are actually going to get sued for their dishonest dealings. They should open a jewelry repair in their website. I imagine they would make even more money with the amount of defective jewelry they send out.
6 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
If you get that many a day then why do most items have no reviews o very few, I do not see many reviews on items at all, like they are not being posted.
Because they obviously get more negative reviews and don't want us to know. Why is it exactly that we can't post pictures here?
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RottieMom wrote:
4 years ago

Hi @RottieMom did you see their latest thing on guidelines? We are being silenced here so I have no doubt they are doing the same on the website. We all need to report what they are doing to the Better Business Bureau. I have several posts about the lack of quality of their stones and it's funny after all that they posted these new guideline rules.The exact thing that happened to you happened to me in May with a GP blue diamond ring. It arrived missing diamonds. I ordered again..the replacement was even worse. It had missing diamonds and was DIRTY! It literally looked like someone buried it in a pile of dirt and dug it up and boxed it up and mailed it! They are playing with fire and they are actually going to get sued for their dishonest dealings. They should open a jewelry repair in their website. I imagine they would make even more money with the amount of defective jewelry they send out.
The J claims another company handles their reviews that way ALL reviews, good and bad get posted. Something they may need to consider if they are getting so many its too much to handle.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Great question Gem lover,

We have over 100k item numbers. For this reason, it is plausible for an item to only have a couple of reviews. I am glad to double check on reviews for any item you may have a concern about :) .
1 x

RottieMom

Post by RottieMom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RottieMom wrote:
4 years ago

Hello RottieMom,

First of all I am very sorry that happened. If you give me the item number I can check on the review. We post between 200-600 reviews a day depending on our workload. But we get sometimes thousands! We post the good, bad, and ugly because we want people to know what others think. If you email me your order info I can have this matter reviewed more closely? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
My item number is 3514526... tanzanite & diamond ring
2 x